Create Account

Hired: Switzerland Co-Fed Head
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2022, 01:20 PM by Segi. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'm going to need some help leading the Swiss federation in the upcoming seasons.

The job would entail helping out keeping the Google Sheet up to date and contacting unassigned players about international transfers. Potentially also submitting lines and goalies during tournament season.

Pay is $ 4'000'000

I can only hire members who have a Swiss player or who are eligible to transfer according to the IIHF rules.

If you're interested, please let me know via forum PMs or on discord.

Welcome @thiefofcheese to the position!

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

getting your co to run the team, thats what I do. Very smart

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Just to clarify, I don't need my Co to fully run the Fed. I'll still be actively doing that, but I need someone to be around to help out when I don't have the time right away.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Huzzah! Thanks for the opportunity Segi!

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King