Create Account

HIRED: Free Agent Forum Sanitizer
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2020, 01:34 PM by SDCore.)

Hello SHL Community,

We are looking to hire someone on a contract to clean up the player forums.

This job involves moving players who are auto retired per the rule book (in regression and not signed for at least a season) from Free Agents to Retired players, moving players who automatically age out of the SMJHL to the SHL Free Agents and Retiring players with no update thread once they age out of the SMJHL.

Head office expects to receive a report of which players were moved, and what the reason is.

Compensation will be paid at completion, and will be $2M. This is a single task contract (read: one time).

Applications will close on Saturday, September 19th at 23:59 ET. Please PM your interest to @SDCore or @nour

Thank you,
SHL Head Office

@CementHands can i get a copy of this list too to clean up the fhm files?

Applied!

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

make it 5 mill

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

@SDCore @nour

I'm poking you two because well the apps are going to you two.

I just want to say that i think it would be an excellent job to consider newer member that don't have a lot of money to do it. I know there's a lot of well trusted member that could do it easily, but it's also a job that can be really easy and fast with some guidelines for newer member. I'd be down to help them free of charge. I wanted to make a point in saying it to you guys because i've seen too often members with 1-2 jobs or with huge bank account get selected for easy jobs.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk Cheers

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

09-16-2020, 04:01 PMEvok Wrote: @SDCore @nour

I just want to say that i think it would be an excellent job to consider newer member that don't have a lot of money to do it. I know there's a lot of well trusted member that could do it easily, but it's also a job that can be really easy and fast with some guidelines for newer member. I'd be down to help them free of charge. I wanted to make a point in saying it to you guys because i've seen too often members with 1-2 jobs or with huge bank account get selected for easy jobs.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk  Cheers

Oh god do I agree with this. It's hard enough for most to get a job, especially as someone new. So when the time comes for an easy enough job, I think the only right thing to do would be to consider it for someone that is new to the site.

Great idea Evok.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

Pt pass or bust

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

09-16-2020, 04:01 PMEvok Wrote: @SDCore @nour

Thanks for coming to my ted talk  Cheers

We just had this convo and yes this will be weighed into our hiring for this. I think I literally said this exact thing in HO chat.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

I just want to be known as the forum sanitizer

I would like to see this expanded outside of the FA forums. try to clean up the forums a bit

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Applied.

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

replied!

This has been hired. Congrats @Keygan . Now get to work.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2020, 01:56 PM by Evok.)

I learned that no tha lot of people applied so my bad on this

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Bump, hire me to do this. I already do the SMJHL one for free. @WannabeFinn @Patty

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]