Create Account

S56 SMJHL Offseason Time-Waster

After taking a tour around the city, Mietitore was greeted by some local Outlaw fans! They took him to some popular food spots around the city and boy, are there some good eats around.

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

Tyler Burnett is going to Detroit! Is Detroit a good city to go to? Besides all the failure that's stuck there its actually pretty cool except the dickbag that didn't open the door for me when I was trying to enter Mcdonalds.

I'm heading to Quebec City. I think that there are two things that I'm extremely excited about. The first thing is all of the new friends that I'm meeting and getting to know on my new team. The other thing that's super exciting is how big the city is! I've never been to a city even half as big as Quebec City. I can't wait for the season!

I'm ecstatic to be able to come back to the state that I first moved to to start my hockey journey. The people are amazing and they have by far the best salads. Big dank salads.