Create Account

Monkey D. Luffy/Buffalo Decision

09-17-2020, 05:15 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
09-17-2020, 05:09 PMLime Wrote: Actually my recent go-to is frosted flakes out of the four star cup
go ahead Lime, share with the class what your flakes are frosted with

Please don’t. His locker has been next to mine. I know first-hand.

[Image: Wally.png]

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Good decision for luff! Happy for you buddy

[Image: 336.jpg]

Agree w HO decision, happy Luff has been made whole. Fair to fine the GMs as well, although I’ll also take partial blame for not double checking luffy’s build.

Luffy shouldn’t have been punished for both Buffalo’s management mistake, as well as mistakes made my file updaters.

I think an audit team that works in conjunction with file updates could be a nice add, just in order to avoid this in the future. Gives GMs and file updaters an additional safety net.

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Good to see that they found a solution that's pretty fair. Happy for Luffy it worked out.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]