Create Account

Monkey D. Luffy/Buffalo Decision

Maybe this was Buffalo's plan all along? They have a sightly weaker team in S56, so they boost Luffy in this season and sacrifice him in prior seasons

SHL conspiracy?

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

09-17-2020, 04:20 PMboom Wrote:
09-17-2020, 04:17 PMPanda Wrote: @WannabeFinn , ha you suck boi!

I don't understand how GMs are punished for an updating error. I get having to check their teams, but to expect GMs to check their teams after every update seems unreasonable to me. I don't see the need to punish the GMs, but given today in sim leagues, maybe I understand it.
The first miss was for two entire seasons and the second miss was for an entire season. It’s not unreasonable to expect the GMs to catch it at some point in there.

it wasn't for two full seasons, the first error with STR <> Fighting was with the free off-season redistribute

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

I really appreciate everything that has happened, I feel so much better. I'll release a positive statement later, i'm just in class for another 4 hours

09-17-2020, 04:19 PMteztify Wrote:
09-17-2020, 04:17 PMPanda Wrote: @WannabeFinn , ha you suck boi!

I don't understand how GMs are punished for an updating error. I get having to check their teams, but to expect GMs to check their teams after every update seems unreasonable to me. I don't see the need to punish the GMs, but given today in sim leagues, maybe I understand it.

It's not every update - it's every pre-season.
I get that. But, you're also setting a precedent here that if a player's attributes are wrong, it's on the GMs to find it or they're going to be punished. What is deemed "too long"? What if it's two sims, can you fine a GM for that for not checking or is this purely during the offseason?

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

09-17-2020, 04:22 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Maybe this was Buffalo's plan all along? They have a sightly weaker team in S56, so they boost Luffy in this season and sacrifice him in prior seasons

SHL conspiracy?

[Image: emergency-.jpg]

Something happened on the day he died. Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside.
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried. I’m a blackstar, I’m a blackstar.

[Image: Wooly.gif]

a bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, source of all greatness, all things that be.

09-17-2020, 04:23 PMPanda Wrote:
09-17-2020, 04:19 PMteztify Wrote: It's not every update - it's every pre-season.
I get that. But, you're also setting a precedent here that if a player's attributes are wrong, it's on the GMs to find it or they're going to be punished. What is deemed "too long"? What if it's two sims, can you fine a GM for that for not checking or is this purely during the offseason?
FWIW I'm of the opinion this should be a preseason GM task anyways.

09-17-2020, 04:24 PMgrok Wrote:
09-17-2020, 04:23 PMPanda Wrote: I get that. But, you're also setting a precedent here that if a player's attributes are wrong, it's on the GMs to find it or they're going to be punished. What is deemed "too long"? What if it's two sims, can you fine a GM for that for not checking or is this purely during the offseason?
FWIW I'm of the opinion this should be a preseason GM task anyways.
That's totally fair to make sure their players are correct. I just think fining someone for another person's error seems like a dangerous precedent to set, especially if it wasn't as long as it was discussed in the OP.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

09-17-2020, 04:07 PMgrok Wrote: i can respect this decision. the first and foremost in this situation was to remedy the player, and i think it was important to give Luffy a chance to hit his peak.

long-term, i think this reinforces the need for transparent, independent validation and verification around the league.
Yes, dis.

The harm was repaired. I like it. I don't love the fines (think they should probably be flip-flopped, but my #1 concern was repairing the harm to Luffy).

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

09-17-2020, 04:24 PMteztify Wrote:
09-17-2020, 04:22 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Maybe this was Buffalo's plan all along? They have a sightly weaker team in S56, so they boost Luffy in this season and sacrifice him in prior seasons

SHL conspiracy?

Lmfao fuck

[Image: Wally.png]

09-17-2020, 04:27 PMWally Wrote:
09-17-2020, 04:24 PMteztify Wrote: [Image: emergency-.jpg]

Lmfao fuck

THEY'RE ONTO US

can we also name this the luffy duty hahaha

SHL conspiracy?
as we know from the S53 draft, WBF absolutely would not have the balls to pull that off

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

09-17-2020, 04:24 PMteztify Wrote:

SHL conspiracy?

WBF looked sus

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

09-17-2020, 04:29 PMLime Wrote:

SHL conspiracy?
as we know from the S53 draft, WBF absolutely would not have the balls to pull that off
Gonna be crazy when a 1k tpe rookie spends the whole season scratched

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

09-17-2020, 04:14 PMMutedfaith Wrote: Wtf HO. You can't just start making decisions I agree with.

where else do we redirect our hate?

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]