Create Account

In Memory of Alexander Dangelmajer
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2020, 08:05 PM by JaytheGreat.)

We've been teammates are entire SHL careers, you've always felt like my partner in crime who I could share music, letterkenny, and community quotes with. You were truly someone special and gone way to soon. I love you buddy, I really miss you but atleast I know your in a better place.

AD26 Scarecrows Wolfpack

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

Dangel was one of the most genuine people I've ever met and I'm glad to have known him. Him and I were teammates for 4 seasons in St. Louis and he was always one of the best guys in the LR. If I could have spent my entire SHL career with one person it probably would have been him. Always a guy that's willing to shoot the shit or talk about whatever.

I'm gonna miss you a whole lot man.
Rest in peace.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Great tribute for a great person. You were a gem, and you'll be missed greatly. Rest in peace brother.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

My Ass Cap brother. He was the one that coined that phrase, and I was proud to have served in that capacity alongside him. He was a great guy, always there when you needed to talk or to laugh. We had a fantastic locker room on those Scarecrow teams and Dangel was no small part of that. Rest in peace, my man.

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

I’m really upset that I missed this... Dangel was such a great person. I am honestly so shocked I am speechless. He will always have a place in my heart.

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

I fucking miss you, dude.

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother