Create Account

S56 SMJHL PT #1 - Training Days

[Image: PCquvGB.png]

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

Initial team training in Newfoundland is a profoundly erotic experience. The goal is to become one with your teammates in both body and soul. It involves a great deal of massage sweet whispers in each others' ears. At first, Hugo was apprehensive. He's a liberal man, but this was...strange to him. They first began with the oil massage. Teammates begin by lathering one another in oil until covered from neck to toe, and then after flipping a coin, one lies down and the other delivers the massage. They alternate two times so each player is in both roles twice. Then comes the invidual embrace. Switching partners, teammates embrace one another in a deep hug. They hold for thirty seconds before switching partners, alternating until everyone has embraced. Finally, the group pile. It begins with the Captain and the Alternate Captains piling on one another, nude and oiled, in the center of the room. One by one, in order of seniority the pile grows until all men are together as one mass. At this stage the coach then burns various incense and the mass of flesh breathes in synch. This lasts for forty five minutes.

By the end of the experience the men are drained. It is a physical, mental, and spiritual ordeal that assures a strong bond between all involved. Many enter unsure, but all leave ready to win, ready to dominate the ice.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

RESO: Looks like Rosejac & Feltersnatch already put in their pieces on our training days, so I may as well bring up another day of ours. Btw, Robert, if you read this, my back still aches from lifing a tank like you down the Rockies.

One of our team building sessions was just more of a casual bet between us six rookies. Me and Ruggs found this hot wings place that had a challenge known as "Schrodinger's Gluttony." There, we had to finish eating 40 BBQ wings, 15 extra-hot wings, 8 canteens of fries and 3 honeycomb icecream sundaes. All within 90 mins. Instantly, Bobby placed a 30$ bet that we couldn't finish this. Of course, we are competitors, so we entered, placed our bet and all demanded for the challenge.............god help us that was a warzone. Here are the results in the end.

Wally: Just out of his depth. couldn't get past a quarter of the food, and just settled on munching on the ice cream
Bobby: He took the wings well, but the fries took him out.
Yanno: He was on track to finish first, but boy just drank too much liquids, and that brought his wall very early. KO'ed before the ice cream
Robert: He just couldn't take the spice. He finished the ice cream first as well, so he had no way to cool himself fast. He only had the hot wings left, but as he said later: "They must have put in a ghost pepper in there or something."
Me: I should have ate the fries with the wings. I took the wings well, eating them with ice cream as a cooler, but the fries was a mountain. I think I had 4 canteens when I hit my wall. I just couldn't finish before 90mins. Big RIP.
Ruggs: King. Nothing much else to say. He jsut demolished the challenge with time to boot. Kinda scary.

So yeah, Ruggs won that challenge, took the bet pool and we all just laughed that icebreaker away. Then we head to my house and chilled on some smash and Tekken. No prizes for guessing the champ there.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2020, 10:53 PM by mbhockey5.)

The Newfoundland Berserkers decided to do an unorthodox team boding experience before the start of S57. The staff split the 4 lines into their groups and sent them off to portage in the northern Canadian wilderness along with a guide.  The group involving Chad Alfa and Co. had a troublesome event that would change their outlook on life forever. On the first night, while eating in front of a fire a bag of food was left open and unfortunately attracted a bear.  Luckily because of O'Bigbers quick thinking he took metal pots and pans and started clanking them together causing the bear to cowardly run away. Unfortunately, the celebration of O'Bigbers heroics short lived after learning the bear had eaten every last crumb of food at the camp. After waiting for the sun to come up, the team walked for 18 hours strait to make it back to safely after only splitting 3 caught fish between the 6 of them. 

Even though the event was dangerous, the line mates are closer than ever and will bring their newfound chemistry onto the ice.

[Image: FcgJDxR.png]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Farley Hank has actually managed to have a pretty quiet past couple weeks. After being drafted by the Anaheim Outlaws and moving out across the world to Anaheim, Hank has been trying his best to get to know a couple of his new teammates, having picked up a bit of English through his schooling, it wasn't tremendously difficult to get to know some of his teammates. Practice with the team has already begun and Hank can still vividly remember the first day of actual practice. Well to be more accurate, it wasn't any actual practice though it was still mandatory for Hank to be there. It was a scorching hot day, and his coaches had already prepared a "beach day" for the team and the rookies to get accustomed with each other. Having only seen the Pacific Ocean in documentaries and terrible movies it was a truly odd experience for Hank. Between the vast quantity of sand around or the near boiling ocean, Hank couldn't really decide or even truly make out his plans.