Create Account

BAELOR and Awards Commitee CORRUPT!

Has the SHL lost all integrity? Sometimes you wonder if it had any to begin with.

A lot of people believe this league is about fun, and that is completely true but it also has competition as a a motivating factor for many. Mold has seeped into the cracks of the league and there is a chance that it might just be falling apart. I, Cameron Carter II, will rail the Awards Committee again and this time not even about CC2.

How does this league let Baelor, the awards head put in a vote for himself to push out the winner in a tie that involved his own player? Kind of ridiculous. Compare his stat lines to a bunch of other players and you get some interesting food for thought. The HEAD of the AWARDS COMMITTEE voted his own player the best defenseman to tip the scales and that just looks wrong this dude barely hit, blocked and all he did was feed the puck to a particular superstar forward. I think the league should revoke this fellow's award and revisit this with a thorough comb.

Say no to corruption kids and get your contract value from GMs.

Who is monitoring the awards committee? What about the integrity of the SHL? What is going on? Find out next episode....

[Image: 200.gif]

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Subscribed.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

I appreciates the hard hitting journalism right here.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

baelor be like
[Image: giphy.gif]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

I think the only real choice here to is fire Baelor and hire me in his stead.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

CC2 is back baby!!!!

boomcheck fans unite!!!

Boomcheck all like
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5867931]

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

JODAN

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Yikes

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

true

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

FR why are people allowed to be on a voting committee that they are being voted on by. Seems like a pretty big wtf conflict of interest. Voting for yourself is the obvious outcome, so not really gonna fault him, but there should be rules around this shit so it can't happen.

09-23-2020, 09:17 AMspooked Wrote: FR why are people allowed to be on a voting committee that they are being voted on by. Seems like a pretty big wtf conflict of interest. Voting for yourself is the obvious outcome, so not really gonna fault him, but there should be rules around this shit so it can't happen.

Tbf, I think people for the most part are good. Karlssens is also on the committee and it would’ve been an error on his part to not nom and vote Scholz. I personally believe if I’m ever in a situation where Cleary could be a potential nom and I choose Cleary, I’ll have to include strong justification so it doesn’t appear that I nommed myself. Which is something I had to do my first season as awards head in the S20s when my player, Jamie Hawkins, was the clear cut winner for the Richan.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2020, 09:38 AM by Mayuu.)

haters gonna hate, grandpa

RETIRED

really makes you think

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]