Create Account

Free Positivity

So it is clear from that thread^ that my reputation of the site is only being mean-spirited, so I wanted to try something else.

Comment below and I will reply with my favorite memory, compliments, and just positivity. If you want to be showered in affection here is the place. If you want to be showered in piss go to @efiug's thread

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

ph

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

hi

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

09-23-2020, 04:02 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: ph

IIRC correctly I first saw you in the old WJC discord hanging out with the peeps from your draft class when you were just a wee rook (was dylan part of that class?) I always enjoyed your jokes and now you are one of trella's favs so you are cool in my books. You're the future of tampa and you're gonna do trella very proud i know it

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

i assume by showered in piss you are making a subtle reference to this thread?: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=105394

09-23-2020, 04:08 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: hi

I remember alllll the way back in my first season with the crows I didn't like you because you cheered for the blues and also wanted to haze me with Logan. But after using the bloos faces 1 trillion times and playing jackbox in the nug I'm very proud of the young man you're becoming. I was legit stoked we got you in NOLA and even though it didn't work out it's nice to see you so excited about your player. It's definitely no fun sucking and bouncing around teams so the fact you're so into mdvh makes me happy. You'll be the star of NEW in no time and I'm glad you still hang around NOLA even though we still play stuff in the nug too

09-23-2020, 04:11 PMefiug Wrote: i assume by showered in piss you are making a subtle reference to this thread?: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=105394

I think this counts as a comment. I remember playing slapshot with you and Luke back in the NSHL days and thought you were cool and kind of weird. But having you in our discord has been so much fun and I was so distraught when you left the other week. I knew I needed you back because we all cherish your presence there even if sometimes you are the butt of a few jokes. We love having you around and we know someday you'll find a fun way to get back into the site.

also congrats on the gold(GB won gold right?)

fwiw you're still s46 ROTY in my books

Sup

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

09-23-2020, 04:16 PMSlashACM Wrote:

we sure did

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

09-23-2020, 04:33 PMgrok Wrote: fwiw you're still s46 ROTY in my books

It was always fun to have a "rival" (fuck detroit) and I can honestly say you are the inspiration to why I worked so hard to get 1800 tpe. I saw the gap in tpe between you and I and wanted to do everything in my power to close that. It helps that you went ia for a bit Wink and once I did pass you in tpe the sky was the limit and I worked hard to max earn. So in a way I have you to thank for being the great (tpe wise) goalie that I became. I remember when I was GM of WJC USA during my first season here, I had a choice between you and I as backup to whoever tf the start was, and even though backup literally didnt matter, I went with you as a "peace gesture". I felt like a big man doing that and even though I was a little salty to miss out on that gold, I was happy you got that little momento in your trophy case.

Now that you are GM of Seattle, I know you and Tig are gonna build an insanely cool LR and will probably be a powerhouse sooner rather than later judging how that division is going. I wish you the best of luck with your new player and even though I know Cain will always be compared to Robinson, I couldn't have asked to be compared to a better goalie.

slash bandicoot

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

09-23-2020, 04:35 PMRagnar Wrote: Sup

This is interesting because I haven't interacted with you much. I remember being touched when you came back with fisterbottom because of the big apology post you made, and hoped you could find some fun in this league. It looked like you were going strong in LA for a bit which is cool, that sounds like a chill LR. All I can say now is I wish you the best of luck with your new goalie and hope you always have a spot on a team