Create Account

Free Positivity

09-23-2020, 04:44 PM.bojo Wrote: slash bandicoot

SHL royalty here, when I joined the site you were THE goalie of the SHL. Trading cups with Calgary, winning like 100 medals with Ireland, I definitely looked up to you and one of my proudest milestones was catching up to you in tpe. I never saw the sim success I wanted so I could only judge myself on how well I earned, and I counted the days until I passed you in tpe. I still think you probably played better than me even with less tpe but it's all I had. I haven't kept up on the hall of fame but I assume you're in already and really hope Cain can someday stand next to you in the hall with all the other legends.

Now that you're in WPG, I'm sure you're having a great time. Kez and Geekusoid are super cool guys and that LR definitely looks fun. The sim results will come, and I can't wait to see you kill it in future years

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

You are already known as the highest earning goalie in SHL history, and on your way to be the best Goalie of all time (a feat that a few of us, myself included will try to overcome Wink ), but from what interaction I've had with you...both in SHL jobs and in the USA LR, You are sound in my book yo.

09-23-2020, 04:55 PMGeekusoid Wrote: You are already known as the highest earning goalie in SHL history, and on your way to be the best Goalie of all time (a feat that a few of us, myself included will try to overcome Wink ), but from what interaction I've had with you...both in SHL jobs and in the USA LR, You are sound in my book yo.

I've already been surpassed by Carpet and never got anywhere near best goalie of all time, but I'm humbled that anyone would think that way. As of now I'm not going to retire, but if I do, the best thing to come of it would be to give you the starting job in USA. You've 100% earned it and I can't wait to see you carry them to some medals.

Honestly you got into the site from the moment you signed up and lots of people noticed, I remember being too lazy to find out all the CC winners and you made a nifty spreadsheet for me, it was really impressive, and was worth the 5 mil I spotted you for it. Now that you're a GM you have a long legacy to create and I'm sure you'll be up there with the WPG greats like Zhumbayev etc. Chamberlain will be a household name in the SHL if it's not already, and you are gonna transform WPG into a powerhouse.

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

I'm super bummed that your career may suffer, respect bro on what you accomplished

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

You up?

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

:eyes:

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

09-23-2020, 05:22 PMBarnabasCollins Wrote: I'm super bummed that your career may suffer,  respect bro on what you accomplished

I got super lucky that I joined the site right at the beginning of your long career, and what a career it was. As mentioned before, catching up to higher tpe goalies was something I worked super hard at, and you were the best earning of the bunch. I couldn't catch up to you until you regressed! It was awesome to see you take over the reigns from Hocolate and you kept the dragons afloat during some seasons they were retooling for sure. Without a solid goalie like you, I'm sure there would have been a fire sale in Calgary. Your goalie has done it all, won cups, medals, whooped my ass in IIHF this year, and whether or not your career will go on much longer, you are already of HOF lock. Best of luck in Calgary as Amundsen nips at your heels and whenever your next player appears, I'll be rooting for him too.

Hi slash

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

09-23-2020, 05:24 PMNictox Wrote: You up?

I should just say fuck you because now I'm gonna have to write a whole book here. Should've posted this as a presser in media and cashed in.

I'll try to keep this short because I have class in 15. If trella is like a lover to me on the site, then you would be like a brother. Maybe an alabama brother, who knows Wink Literally every accomplishment on this site I have is more or less owed to you. s42 Gold medal, all you. You dragged my ass to cups with STL, a cup with NOLA, and how many fucking medals with USA. Although it looks like our journey is splitting for a bit here, I literally wouldn't change a thing up to this point. Being together this whole time on the site on every team has made me feel safe, like I had someone to lean on, whether in STL, NOLA, USA, etc. I am really grateful you gave me the shot in S53 with STL and even though it ended in heartbreak, all those late nights working on lines and marveling at the adonis that is LPLL are some of my favorite memories on the site. You are a winner, you won with STL, you won with NOLA, and your recreate will be a winner too. I appreciate all the work you've done for me so far and someday I'll head up to your neck of the woods and we can have a root beer together. See you in the nug <3

09-23-2020, 05:32 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: :eyes:

pretty similar to Bromanov, I knew you were trella's boi in Car so always respected you and really have enjoyed your presence in the nug. Having you around to play games or chat has been awesome and it's nice getting to know you! Being a top up-and-comer in an esteemed franchise like Calgary has got to be exciting, and chilling with Mike Izzy shooting the breeze sounds like a dream. Can't wait until you're a superstar and it looks like I'll be long gone by then (thank god)

It’s a shame about you getting pinched out position wise. Even if we haven’t always seen eye to eye, hate seeing active members stuck in that way

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

09-23-2020, 05:47 PMMCP_ Wrote: Hi slash

Being part of the big ol' 46 class it's easy to get lost, but you always stuck out of the crowd by being really nice and funny. You were definitely around in the WJC discord havin some fun and I don't exactly remember how you got into the nug (jackbox maybe?) but you've been a nug legend ever since. It's been a pleasure to call you a friend, and it's always fun to hear your southern accent in the chat just hanging with us! You're gonna kill it in Tampa, and I know you're giving invaluable advice to trella (like he needs it) as tampa grows like a baby pumpkin.

PS. honestly hope the stars win the cup, screw the lightning

me me me

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

09-23-2020, 06:10 PM39alaska39 Wrote: It’s a shame about you getting pinched out position wise. Even if we haven’t always seen eye to eye, hate seeing active members stuck in that way

One of the bright stars of 43, I always thought your player didn't play up to his tpe total, you should have been atop the scoring leaderboards imo. But it happens. Loved adding you to STL for our cup run, and what you guys have built both in Manhattan and in Czechia is really special. Both are THE places to be, and you are a huge part in that. Manhattan is still a contender and it would definitely be cool to see winters pick up some more hardware. Best of luck to you, and I'm happy you at least got a cup in 52 to finally see the fruits of your labor

09-23-2020, 06:19 PMnour Wrote: me me me

So i think I joined too late for the Asspancakes thing and righhtttt at the tail end of Kelowna's dynasty so I didn't really get a chance to see you in your prime GMing. It sucked to see you canned from your GM spot but I never thought less of you for it. I also felt bad for all you guys in Hamilton in the late 40's early 50's when you had a really good squad that wasn't clicking and the sim just screwed you over and over. I understand the 40 passing thing, and why it happened, and all sides of it, good and bad. In the end it worked itself out and people can be mad but in the end it's just a game. When you became GM of Detroit you built a crazy powerhouse of a team and I was pretty jealous but also rivalries meant I had to hate you. Them's the rules. But anyways, you've done a great job as co-commish and are very personable, it's always a pleasure to talk to you. Trella is in love with you so by proxy I am as well and it is literally always a blast in the nug when you pop in to play games. It would be great to see you more in there. I'm assuming you are a big part of Hamilton's war room and if I am correct, y'all have done an outstanding job competing