Create Account

Free Positivity

Member that time i voted bo kane for everything in wjc even best goalie

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

09-23-2020, 06:27 PMFitted2106 Wrote: Member that time i voted bo kane for everything in wjc even best goalie

yes -_-

you have such a personality on the site that it has become a polarizing topic and it's really interesting to see. In the end you are a great cheerleader and great team player and any team would be lucky to have someone who is so into the experience. You are still in the nug and it would be cool to see you pop in and game with us sometimes, we always have lots of fun. Fitted will be the 1c of tampa, for better or worse, for a veryyyy long time and I know trella is confident in your abilities to be a superstar. Good luck with your S69 cup!

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

I'll take some free positivity.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

09-23-2020, 06:39 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: I'll take some free positivity.

The prodigy himself. You had some big shoes to fill when nic moved on from STL but you have killed it so far. Rough patches sim wise are expected after a S40s like STL has, but you are 100% putting them on the right track locker room wise and player wise to return to dynasty form. Especially in the SMJHL, anything can happen. You are a stud of a GM and I could definitely see you GMing in the SHL should you choose to pursue that. As far as the player is concerned, we were so close to grabbing you a cup in S53, but that's ok. It's disappointing to see Toronto underperform with studs like Mika and Carpet, but the time will come when they shock everyone and put up an incredible season. Minnesota lost out on a great player when they moved you, and Toronto knew they were getting a stud when they brought you in. You will shape the future of toronto, and hopefully it shines like a... shiny thing. Maybe in the sky. Whatever those are called

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

N word gang

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

09-23-2020, 06:49 PMDude Wrote: N word gang

you have no idea how happy I am that you're back. I could sit here and reminisce about being an updater, playing rocket league and saints row, or even that nerdy board game we played, for literal hours. I really am excited you found a direction in life and have become a family man, it's awesome to know you are happy and devoting your time to loved ones and making them laugh like you made me laugh. Legit one of my first close friends on the site, you taught me what this sim league could be and inspired me to stick with it and make even more close friends through the years. I really do hope we play some games together or maybe you head my way once we're allowed to see the Canucks-Hawks in person again. My sister goes to Kent, maybe I could head by you as well. Either way, I wish the best for you, your family, and your new player.

aloha

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

09-23-2020, 06:57 PMmajesiu Wrote: aloha

I actually knew nothing about you until you popped over to EDM from NEW. But since then both the user and a player were a pleasure to be around. Obviously the time zone differences made it hard to really interact with the LR talk but everyone was pleased to see you pop in when you did. Then when you came over to NOLA with Evok and I (and Nic i guess lol) from EDM, it was so much fun to just be a contender right out of the gate. Even though we didn't get it done in NOLA, you are a legend and will be remember as one of the greats even as the team changes. I am glad you have stuck with your player and it was bitter to lose to you in s52, it's too bad you came so close to the cup but couldn't win it. Bouncing from TEX to MAN sounds like a fun experience, to get acquainted with different LRs and feel sought after as teams approach you to try and add a veteran with poise and the know-how to win. Czerkawski is a stud and a legend for every team he's played for, and if you do recreate, you are for sure a top pick in whatever draft you end up in

I will say regardless of any issues you've had with peeps you deserve to be on a roster somewhere just for the effort put in, but we have stuff like the SFP cap crunch and a goalie glut and lots of teams being set in their franchise tendies and its just bad timing. I've never had a cross word with you IIRC so whatever happened doesn't involve me. Hopefully you find a landing spot somewhere and have a good time with everyone involved.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

Whats up cheese?

[Image: lebbish.gif]

hi slash FWIW I don't think you're a bad dude and despite having been pissed at you on many occasions during my time on the site for stuff relating to Hamilton or otherwise, I do think you deserve to be playing for a team, and I genuinely think it sucks that you're in the position you're in. There's many people I dislike more that still have contracts in the league so this seems unfair.

Basically all that I know of you is your conduct on the forums and that rubbed me the wrong way very often, but I can take a step back and acknowledge you're still probably a good dude and I totally believe trella when he told me that beyond what I see from the forums you're still a fun guy to be around and game/talk with.

I hope you get a good resolution to this situation but the goalie saturation+lack of cap space looks really shit rn Undecided

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

ay cro - this a good thread. Respect to ya, hope u find a team

also

e

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

09-23-2020, 07:20 PMStadiumGambler Wrote: I will say regardless of any issues you've had with peeps you deserve to be on a roster somewhere just for the effort put in, but we have stuff like the SFP cap crunch and a goalie glut and lots of teams being set in their franchise tendies and its just bad timing. I've never had a cross word with you IIRC so whatever happened doesn't involve me. Hopefully you find a landing spot somewhere and have a good time with everyone involved.

Thanks for the kind words, I agree with the bad timing part too. I sincerely hope WPG sees some progress as you fight regression and I always cheer for players who keep at it and don't retire in the face of bad sim results/other things. Congrats on your medal and we shall see how things play out at the SHL level with WPG continuing to mold into a contender as the rest of the division is hit with cap problems. Good luck!

09-23-2020, 07:24 PMLeppish Wrote: Whats up cheese?

Yo lepp, it's always been fun to chill in USA with you and I'm glad your player is still going strong. Even though you rib me after a bad performance and are strangely silent after a good performance, I know there's love behind it and appreciate the gesture. It's been a journey with Moore and it's too bad you didn't find success as one of the faces of Minnesota for all those years. I'm happy for your cup with Van in s43 when y'all kicked my ass and I got my revenge in s46 even though it didn't amount to anything. It was also fun to compete against you in NSHL, RIP that league. Anyways keep fighting the good fight and maybe Strom can start next year and we'll get a medal for sure.

you’re a great guy slash

[Image: ImShiny.gif]