Create Account

Free Positivity

09-28-2020, 10:42 AMCarpy48 Wrote: Oh I missed this thread before. This site needs more positivity.

Hey Carpy, congrats on taking my only claim to fame on the site Crybaby kidding, you're a beast and hopefully you get the sim results you deserve! I enjoy being in the goalie lounge with you and your graphics are amaaazzzing. Some of the jersey swap stuff you do gives me instant boners and nameplate swaps? holy fuck. Anyways enough ego boosting you'll have a great career and will drag Toronto's sorry asses to the playoffs very very soon. I hope you have a mcbride worthy season and win some hardware for me! I'm rooting for you!

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]