Create Account

I love you all

A lot of you don’t really know me, but I joined in 2013 and then went inactive. Well first I robbed this place blind, then I went inactive. But I’m so happy to be back. I love you all and I hope you’re staying safe in these trying times. If anyone needs someone to talk to, feel free to PM me or hit me up in Discord. We all need somebody to lean on.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

09-23-2020, 04:37 PMRagnar Wrote: A lot of you don’t really know me, but I joined in 2013 and then went inactive. Well first I robbed this place blind, then I went inactive. But I’m so happy to be back. I love you all and I hope you’re staying safe in these trying times. If anyone needs someone to talk to, feel free to PM me or hit me up in Discord. We all need somebody to lean on.

Ragnar is best thing to happen to anchorage DON'T @ ME

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

@.bojo I recently mentioned in discord that you’re the best thing to happen to the SHL

Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken

b o a t
g a n g

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Much love to Hans Moleman, Detroit Falcons legend

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

I can’t quote on mobile because it thinks I’m trying to attach a photo or something so

@bluesfan55 Armada

@ztevans <3

Stampede  Kraken
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2020, 04:58 PM by hhh81.)

I remember my first conversation with you. I asked if your name was a reference to a book character. It was not.

You should read Red Rising, though, and then understand my question! @Tomen @slothfacekilla @raymond3000 @TnlAstatine can support this comment

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

@hhh81 I remember that. I’ll have to check it out!

Stampede  Kraken