Create Account

S56 mPT #1 - Promotional Night

Promotional night idea for the Seattle Argonauts: A frisbee with the Argonauts logo on it. It will be advertised as a collectable Argonaut Shield. Hopefully the fans will not decide to throw them around during the game, but that sort of mistake does seem like something a new team would make.

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

I think with what is going on in the world, the easiest thing that teams can give away are masks. Not sure how many fans are allowed in attendance, shame on you SHL for not protecting the public and the fans and its players. But for the Specters, we would give away full face masks with the Specters eyes glowing and the logo over the mouth. I think it would be a spooky game to play in and super intimidating for the opposing team. My 2 cents

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

In the three hours leading up to puck drop, the Chicago Syndicate will be creating an Among Us tournament where fans, players, and staff will have a chance to join in on the fun. Those that make it to the end without dying or without getting caught will win a Syndicate jersey signed by the team, and will get to meet them. Everyone who gets there on time will also receive a free Chicago Syndicate bobblehead, featuring their choice of captain and star defenseman Corey Kennedy, alternate captain and star winger Lallo Selman, alternate captain and veteran Cameron Carter II, or up and coming rookie, winger Ryuuji Minamino.

108 words.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

Before the first game of the season in Detroit there will be special whistles on every seat. When blown they will make an authentic Skreeeeeeeeeeeeee so that all the fans can feel like Falcons too!

[Image: 8F99koM.png]

Falcons SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  Falcons

The Carolina Kraken should do a promotional night where literally Krakens would fly around the arena. The players of the team could do some sort of skills competition.

Doing a podcast, ask me any question: HERE
[Image: unknown.png][Image: sig.png][Image: viticek.png]
Thanks to @caltroit_red_flames and @sve7en for these amazing sigs!

A promotional night themed giveaway that would be perfect for the Calgary Dragons that would jack up ticket sales and increase fan excitement would be the chicken parm give away night in honour of fan favourite and Dragons legendary forward Esa Parmborg.This giveaway would fit in perfectly with the Dragon’s stadium theme at the The BIG Parm, which has become the hardest place for opposing teams to play in the whole league.

For this promotional night every single fan that buys a ticket to the game will get a free voucher for a chicken parm sandwich at the stadium concessions. Not only will they be given a free chicken parm sandwich but any time through out the game when the Calgary Dragons score a goal (especially if Esa Parmborg scores) fans will be encouraged to throw their chicken parm sandwich on the ice in celebration. In addition, for each goal scored by the Calgary Dragons that night, each fan will be able to redeem an additional chicken parm sandwich.

I think the best time to run this promotional giveaway themed event would be the last home game of the regular season to get the Calgary Dragons fans hyped for the playoffs as on paper the Dragons have one of the best teams in the western conference with in the SHL and would be absolutely surprised if they do not make the playoffs.

In addition, the Calgary Dragons have some of the craziest fans in the league that will do pretty much anything to get in the heads of their opponents. As a result the promotional night would also encourage fans to get creative with how they would use their free chicken parm sandwich to get into the heads of the opponents. For example, there are the infamous Erogenous Parm fans that sit beside the penalty box and behind the away bench to taunt opponents when they are penalized with some wild tactics of smearing chicken parm sandwiches all over their shirtless bodies in a creepily sexual way to distract them from the game going on. Trust me when I saw you will never see anything else like that in the SHL and the purpose of this promotion would be to get fans to do some crazy stuff to throw off the away team’s game.

Furthermore, with all of the free freshly baked chicken parm sandwiches in the stadium being eaten thrown on the ice and used in creative ways to get the Dragon’s opponents thrown off their game there should be a very strong mouth watering smell of a fresh chicken parm sandwiches wafting through out the stadium which should be another difficult aspect for opponents to overcome during the game as they will be tempted to think about food rather then what is happening in the game and maybe even making them hungry through out the game.

Overall, this promotion would not only boost ticket sales and fan interest in the game, it would also allow fans to let out their crazy side with the chicken parm sandwiches and also completely rattle the other team distracting them with all of the food and crazy antics. So in the end it would be a win win situation for the Calgary Dragons. It may cost a lot of money to through this special themed giveaway but it will definitely be worth it and is a one of a kind event.

Word count: 570

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Los Angeles has decided to do a fun kids event called Pin the Tail on the Panther. While blindfolded, contestants shoot a puck and try to hit the backside of an image of a Panther, where its tail would be. If they hit on the right spot they win a prize and get a LA Panthers stuffed toy.

58 words

[Image: p82ugau.png]

In accordance with the federal drinking age and in partnership with Kraken Rum, the Carolina Kraken have a promotional night lined up for opening night. The Carolina Kraken are giving away a pack of Kraken Rum mini bottles for every goal scored. Tickets sold out within 15 minutes, an odd thing for an SMJHL franchise, and opening night looks to be packed and loud.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

The first 100 fans that show up to the Raptors home opener will receive an inflatable Raptors costume. These giant dinos are all the rage during halloween and are known for looking awkward and funny. The Raptors hope fans will wear these to every home game as an added form of intimidation.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Alright so bear with me because I'm gonna make this promo work by blending the real world and the SHL world.  On October 3rd, 2020 IRL the 145th running of the Preakness is happening and this coincides with 1) a sim day where BAP plays 1 away game (booooo) and 2) to my knowledge the first time every that hockey and horse racing coincide on SHL calendar dates because the SHL season starts in early Oct 2022 in FHM. SO because of these completely unrelated things don't coincide really in any way we over at BAP are going to have a very special giveaway of 2 different bobbleheads.  All fans in attendance will receive either Nat Emerson dressed as a horse jockey or Hubert Andrews wearing his Sunday best at a horse race, sun dress, hat, and all. (@hughesab) Additionally we will offer the Preakness' signature cocktail )black-eyed susan) for 1.45 with all proceeds goin directly towards youth hockey programs in the greater Baltimore area and having a raffle to win a crab feast with BAP will-eventually-be-legend Teddy Park.

The Winnipeg Jets will be having ongoing promotional nights all season, putting much of the Jets-branded gear, jerseys, knick-knacks, etc. on at impressive discounts, knowing that they are soon to become obsolete ...

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

In order to boost ticket sales and increase fan excitement, the Winnipeg Jets will be offering a giveaway for one lucky fan who will get to ride with the Jets for one week. Everything will be paid off for them and they will get vip services just like the other Jets players.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

The Hamilton Steelhawks made a ton of moves this offseason that really shook up the outlook of the present and future of their team, so they organized a promotional fan day Meet & Greet event with the new players, where Steelhawks fans could get to know the new present and future stars of the franchise.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2020, 05:39 PM by charlieconway.)

[Image: to1NZx8.jpg]

WINNIPEG JETS ANNOUNCE NEW PROMOTION TO ENCOURAGE FAN TURNOUT; TAKE TO THE SKY

In a bizzare decision, the Winnipeg Jets organization has put its faith in its players to take the controls in a brazen new promotional campaign event set to kick off on October 27th.

Select fans will be granted the opportunity to play co-pilot to several of the Jets players, including star defenseman Adam Barron.

"I don't see how it can possibly go wrong." Said Barron, 24. "I've been playing Microsoft Flight Simulator for ages, and I've always had a knack for getting things down quick. Once I get that first flight under my feet I think I'll really be able show my stuff, maybe do a few barrel rolls if the weather permits it."

Though there have been concerns among some team officials about the expected high winds that weekend, or the complete lack of experience of its amateur pilots, the team seems determined to go ahead as planned.

----------------------------------------------

[Image: KU0A9EW.jpg]

QUESTIONS ASKED AFTER ABSURD PROMOTIONAL NIGHT GOES WRONG

A local SHL hockey star and an accompanying fan are lucky to be alive after their fighter jet crashed on the runway at the Winnipeg International Airport on Tuesday.

Witnesses say the plane barely managed to make it off the ground before crashing down with a tremendous amount of force. The two pilots, identified as the Jets' Adam Barron, and a local fan who chooses to remain nameless, were forced to escape through the burning fuselage. Paramedics at the scene say they're fortunate to have not sustained lasting injuries.

"What were they thinking? How is hockey talent supposed to transfer over to flying Jets?" Local aviation enthusiast Russel Newark lashed out at the Jets organization for hosting the event and putting members of the community in danger. "The guy that flew the plane, Adam Barro or whatever, he can barely hit the net with his shots, and they just expected him to take off and land a thirty million dollar aircraft? Give me a break."

The Winnipeg Jets declined to comment for this article.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

I am hoping that the Seattle Argonauts will have an ancient Greek replica chalice night.  For the adults who wish it, the chalice can be filled with beer for just $3.  Affordable beer at a game?  Whoa!  For the kids, same deal on soda.  Also overpriced!