Create Account

HIRED: S56 HO Applications
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2020, 07:26 PM by SDCore.)

Heylo SHL World,

With our good buddy @CementHands and @GoonerBear leaving HO, we are in need of two more people! Have you ever dreamed of getting screamed at by an angry mob on a seemingly random Sunday??? Well here is your chance!

According to the SHL Rulebook, anyone with a player currently in either the SHL or the SMJHL is eligible to apply for a position in the head office. A member may not simultaneously hold an SHL GM or Co-GM position as well as an SHL Head Office position.

The responsibilities of members of the head office include but aren't limited to:

Code:
Taking part in suggesting, discussing, and voting on potential rule changes to the SHL Rulebook.
Daily maintenance of the SHL
Creating and tracking the offseason regression list
Organizing and running the SHL Draft
Keeping track of GM offseason duties

To apply, please send me or @nour an application through site PMs containing the following:

Code:
[b]Username[/b]:

[b]Activity Level[/b]:

[b]Seasons on the SHL[/b]:

[b]Prior experience in the SHL or other leagues that could help you with this role[/b]:

[b]Main Issues facing the SHL and how you'd approach a resolution[/b]:

[b]Anything else you feel should be mentioned as part of your application[/b]:

Alternatively, you can send apps on Discord to SDCore#0923. All of the vacant positions will be appointed by the SHL Commissioner. The Owners reserve the right to veto an appointment made to the SHL Head Office by the SHL Commissioner at any time.

Applications will close on Friday, Oct 2nd and the official hiring's will be posted soon after. Best of luck everyone!

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Smile

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Every time I think “I should do this.” And then my common sense kicks in

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Applied

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Hmm

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

I could apply for this, but I think I need all my shitty ideas for media payouts

Applied

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

applied

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Bump! This ends at the end of the week!

Applied

09-28-2020, 02:58 PMInf1d3l Wrote: Applied
Are you sure you're qualified for this? Wink

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

09-28-2020, 03:24 PMhhh81 Wrote:
09-28-2020, 02:58 PMInf1d3l Wrote: Applied
Are you sure you're qualified for this? Wink

Not even a little!

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2020, 07:29 PM by SDCore.)

I want thank everyone who applied. There continue to be some great applicants for positions league wide, which is super encouraging. I want to welcome @Allegiant and @reid to the SHL Head Office. Grab your pitchforks SHL, we have fresh meat.

10-07-2020, 07:29 PMSDCore Wrote: I want thank everyone who applied. There continue to be some great applicants for positions league wide, which is super encouraging. I want to welcome @Allegiant and @reid to the SHL Head Office. Grab your pitchforks SHL, we have fresh meat.

Allegiant is an excellent add and from what I’ve seen of Reid he’s also a great addition... HO really doing great lately.. keep up the good work!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Reid em and weep!

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway