Create Account

The Helpful Links Spreadsheet
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2020, 12:46 PM by PremierBromanov.)

Hello everyone. I've been working on a small project that I hope is helpful, particularly for newer players. One of the biggest issues in the SHL is the immense amount of information there is and how spread out it is.

Typically, over time, you pick up helpful links here and there. Things like the SHL budget for looking at team rosters and salaries, or Player Analyze 2.0 for monitoring player development and draft potential, or even helpful discords. The site itself has a lot of helpful information too that is relatively spread out. It's just so big that sometimes you need a map

And that's what I'm hoping this project is/becomes. I'm cataloguing helpful links into one spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0

What I would like is for this to be a catch-all in new players' bookmarks, for players who want to dig into history, stats, find resources for graphics, or maybe just discover new communities via discord. Think of it as an annotated and slightly sorted bookmark for your browser. Next time you want to know who is a good pick for fantasy, or want to read some draft reviews, or just want to know who the 7th highest earning goaltender in the SHL is, you can check it out.

To that end, if you have any helpful links, I would surely appreciate them. If you have any spreadsheets you reference that you think others would find useful, send it over and I'll add it.

Particularly, I'm on the lookout for more public discords where users from the SHL gather for various purposes and I'm also looking for compilations or links to great media pieces in the SHL.

Now obviously, no tool can be the end-all be-all. But maybe this tool can be one that fits your style of navigation.

Obviously this isn't meant to replace anything on the site, but merely a "green book" of sorts with helpful info and directions.
[Image: standards.png]

So enjoy, and if you find it useful, spread it around Smile

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Nice work man :D

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

Very helpful!

[Image: Ympmk6b.png]
[Image: KXQzCef.png]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png][Image: yIvjn4j.png][Image: iB9r7kM.png]
Huge thanks to @Carpy48 and @sulovilen for the signature!