Create Account

HIRED: SMJHL Awards Committee Member
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2020, 12:30 PM by hhh81.)

Hey all,

Another season, and another good member of the team departing for other opportunities! Thank you for your many seasons on the committee @Huck24, and good luck as an auditor. Huck was part of the first class of committee members I hired back in S49, and he's been a good member of the committee all that time.

The SMJHL Awards Committee Members are expected to submit a complete and timely awards ballot each season while also actively participating in conversations about awards before and during voting. Pay is $2.5 million per season.

Applications will be open until Saturday, October 3rd at 11:59pm CDT. Please PM me (preferably on Discord) with answers to the following questions!

Code:
1. Why do you want to be on the SMJHL Awards committee?
2. What ideas, if any, do you have regarding improving awards committee moving forward? Are there any new awards you would recommend?
3. The awards committee holds a good amount of power in recognizing and awarding outstanding players. How would you go about remaining fair and impartial in completing your awards committee duties?
4. How closely do you follow the SMJHL right now?
5. Is there anything else you'd like for me to know

Let me know if you have any questions! My Discord is hhh81#1323, and I'm usually on there (even when I shouldn't be). I may be a little slow to respond with real life work causing crippling depression, but I'm around!

Preference will be given to newer users without a lot of other jobs (gotta help them get into the swing!)

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Applied!

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

We only argue 99.9% of the time!

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

09-30-2020, 10:07 PMToast Wrote: We only argue 99.9% of the time!

It's much lower than that.

It's only 69.99%!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

Hi all!

Apps close in a few hours. Get those last minute apps in!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

Thank you to everyone who applied for the current opening. I'm excited to announce we've added @Matteo to the team! Welcome!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

Happy to join!

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]