Create Account

S56 mPT #2 - Behind the Player Name

In all honesty I did not expect to make it this far on my player so I created a player under the name "Jack Kanoff" as a meme to add a humorous twist to my SHL career.

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

Well, this is certainly a fun topic. For those who aren't familiar with the back story, my good buddy Muford started the Petrov clan in the now defunct NSHL. There are only 7 of us now compared to the 10 we had back then, but there are still 4 of us from the original group. Basically, how it came about this time is this; AW & I were talking about recreating, possibly at the same time, he said we should be brothers, so that gave me the idea to bring back the Petrovs since we were both in the aforementioned NSHL group. Then one thing led to another, we got Muf to join us, then Bayley & Oles again, followed by a couple of their Chicago guys from ISFL, so here we are again, 7 strong with more to come sooner rather than later. Learn the name, know the name because the Petrovs aren't going anywhere.

Code:
156 words

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)

My player name is just my real name with one of the two names changed to something else, cause I'm not dumb enough to use my real name in a sim league like @Gwdjohnson

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Rikki Petrov was originally Reekseezle Petrov who was a center in the now defunct NSHL and now makes his return to the center stage. He is joining the rest of the Petrovs in this latest draft class!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

luke thomason is the name I made because my first name was luke obviously, and the last name I just kinda made up because I was bored.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

My name comes from a Finish heavy metal band Children of Bodom Jaska comes from one of the members, Jaska Raatikanen, who’s the drummer and Henkka Seppälä the bass player. I just combined them

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Aleister is my first name, Cain is my middle name. I picked that name in be a pro in NHL and used "Kane" as the pbp name, it's pretty cool. That's all there is to it.

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Honestly I was just looking for a nice Swedish name for my nice Swedish boy. I have always liked the name Gunnar (it was on my short list of names if my actual baby had been a boy), and I was/am a big fan of the band First Aid Kit (if you have not heard them - first of all, get on that, but anyway, they're sisters and their last name is Söderberg). Then I just threw in a second name from his back story and made up a surname for his mom and voila.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Ola Wagstrom is actually just a random generated name from one of the old PC EA NHL games. I wanted to make a Swedish player, the name had a nice ring to it, and he was a top prospect scorer in game, why not bring him to life?

My next character will be fully custom generated by me and not from a game, since I want to stay Swedish of course. Sweden is the best country, so sticking with that in mind Jesper Arvidsson is looking like the front runner.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

Well, Mikhael Petrov came about because of a bunch of us deciding to be a part of a family, and it spiraled out of control and ended up being a lot more than I expected. In it's original incarnation as NSHL we had a lot, and while we don't have as many as we did back then we still have enough for a line and a bit more, so the Petrov name will rule over the SHL

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

I chose the name after two great Russian players, Pavel Datsyuk and Valeri Kharlamov. Both are players who played the game in a beautiful way and will be fondly remembered.