Create Account

Get rid of song requests during sim streams
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2020, 12:55 PM by sve7en.)

I know we had a poll about this, but copyright claims exist and sim results shouldn't be inaccessible if you don't have FHM. Period. 

Box scores in discord servers are cool and usually there, but not being able to go access a past sim in a sim league is actually insane.

Listen to your own music, or get a bot in a discord channel to play music for your team.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Yes please, between meme songs and music I just don't like (I'm glad I've found new music that makes me feel even older) I keep the stream on mute even when I'm watching my team. In the end that's fine if I'm on mute but I would vote for no chat controlled radio.

AGREE!
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2020, 01:03 PM by PremierBromanov.)

We do have box scores sub forum, but I agree. If you want to watch a sim from the past they should exist forever on the channel.

plus, yall have trash taste anyway. We all have our own music we can play, and we should be able to hear the sim without subjecting ourselves to the whims of whoever.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

"stop having fun"

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

10-07-2020, 01:04 PMAce Wrote: "stop having fun"

Being able to watch a sim from yesterday would be fun.

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

but how will i be able to listen to jaja dingy dongy?

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

hum it to yourself a grip on to a pillow

[Image: bVSLWwI.gif]
[Image: zdXC6eb.png] [Image: r6dZEGN.png] [Image: 8b7dmkE.png]

is there a way to just mute the audio on replays so they don't get copyright striked but we can still have music on stream?

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

10-07-2020, 01:04 PMAce Wrote: "stop having fun"

Sad

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

10-07-2020, 02:25 PMBDonini Wrote: is there a way to just mute the audio on replays so they don't get copyright striked but we can still have music on stream?

Yes and that's what I've been doing the past few days after I found out how. It still takes time to process to cut the audio, and besides, whenever I end streams, they don't get posted automatically to YouTube, they still need a few hours to process. I could try a Spotify music stream, those have been a bit more lenient on the copyright side in the past. But as I'm the one that sits here for over 2 hours a day, I definitely need music to get through all this.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

10-07-2020, 03:03 PMKalakar Wrote:
10-07-2020, 02:25 PMBDonini Wrote: is there a way to just mute the audio on replays so they don't get copyright striked but we can still have music on stream?

Yes and that's what I've been doing the past few days after I found out how. It still takes time to process to cut the audio, and besides, whenever I end streams, they don't get posted automatically to YouTube, they still need a few hours to process. I could try a Spotify music stream, those have been a bit more lenient on the copyright side in the past. But as I'm the one that sits here for over 2 hours a day, I definitely need music to get through all this.

Thanks for your hard work Kal, the streams are awesome. Can't wait for the Index folk to fix up this shit so re-watching live sims isn't necessary.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

10-07-2020, 03:03 PMKalakar Wrote:

Cool, appreciate the insight. Maybe we need someone to run the YouTube channels then, so you guys don't have to?  They could even do chaptering of the videos while they're at it..

10-07-2020, 03:12 PMsve7en Wrote:
10-07-2020, 03:03 PMKalakar Wrote: Yes and that's what I've been doing the past few days after I found out how. It still takes time to process to cut the audio, and besides, whenever I end streams, they don't get posted automatically to YouTube, they still need a few hours to process. I could try a Spotify music stream, those have been a bit more lenient on the copyright side in the past. But as I'm the one that sits here for over 2 hours a day, I definitely need music to get through all this.

Cool, appreciate the insight. Maybe we need someone to run the YouTube channels then, so you guys don't have to?  They could even do chaptering of the videos while they're at it..

All the S56 videos have links to games in the description:

[Image: eymCQTe.png]

But as the videos get uploaded publicly almost 30 hours after they were simmed, I suspect people don't really go back.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

10-07-2020, 03:16 PMKalakar Wrote:
10-07-2020, 03:12 PMsve7en Wrote: Cool, appreciate the insight. Maybe we need someone to run the YouTube channels then, so you guys don't have to?  They could even do chaptering of the videos while they're at it..

All the S56 videos have links to games in the description:

[Image: eymCQTe.png]

But as the videos get uploaded publicly almost 30 hours after they were simmed, I suspect people don't really go back.

Ahh cool, I didn't realize this was thing for this season now!