Create Account

Get rid of song requests during sim streams

Agreed. For people who rely on streams to capture full events of game into their media, not seeing the games hurt us. A lot. Either play non-copyrighted tunes or just plain game sounds

[Image: retu2.png][Image: iihf1.png?ex=65bcbcc0&is=65aa47c0&hm=800...d5443e8a9&]

Nooo

[Image: lebbish.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2020, 05:37 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

Just play this all Stream long

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

let me play the drake and josh theme song dang it!

10-07-2020, 03:03 PMKalakar Wrote: Yes and that's what I've been doing the past few days after I found out how. It still takes time to process to cut the audio, and besides, whenever I end streams, they don't get posted automatically to YouTube, they still need a few hours to process. I could try a Spotify music stream, those have been a bit more lenient on the copyright side in the past. But as I'm the one that sits here for over 2 hours a day, I definitely need music to get through all this.

*Leans over to nearest user*

*Whispers “We need a team of streamers, pass it on.”*

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Yeah, most of the music is fucking terrible anyway. And I personally cant wait for the index to be up and running so I can check something besides screenshots in groups of 3.

BUT, to be constructive, there are a couple of bots and databases for royalty-free music that you could (possibly) screen song requests through. If there isnt a bot that does it in real time, maybe we can ask those same 12 people to request their stupid bullshit the day before. That way the playlist is made and we already know if there are going to be copyright issues.

As someone who never watches games live I think it really would be helpful to have streams be muted or some other way for me to actually see them.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

Day 9's video went through fine while playing Spotify Discover, I did have a warning a few times while simming saying there were copyrighted songs playing, it doesn't seem to have had an effect. It probably uploaded in the middle of the night, it was still processing when I checked yesterday around 10pm est. Also day 8's video is still processing from muting all the songs, so I guess Spotify sounds like a safer bet at this point.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

10-08-2020, 08:11 AMKalakar Wrote: Day 9's video went through fine while playing Spotify Discover, I did have a warning a few times while simming saying there were copyrighted songs playing, it doesn't seem to have had an effect. It probably uploaded in the middle of the night, it was still processing when I checked yesterday around 10pm est. Also day 8's video is still processing from muting all the songs, so I guess Spotify sounds like a safer bet at this point.

Ilike

10-08-2020, 12:38 AMztevans Wrote:
10-07-2020, 03:03 PMKalakar Wrote: Yes and that's what I've been doing the past few days after I found out how. It still takes time to process to cut the audio, and besides, whenever I end streams, they don't get posted automatically to YouTube, they still need a few hours to process. I could try a Spotify music stream, those have been a bit more lenient on the copyright side in the past. But as I'm the one that sits here for over 2 hours a day, I definitely need music to get through all this.

*Leans over to nearest user*

*Whispers “We need a team of streamers, pass it on.”*
Could not agree more. This is too much work to put on one person and we're going to burn out Kal before the end of next season if not this season.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Muh Infant Annihilator tho

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada