Create Account

s56 mPT #3 - Trade Deadline

if any of the top 4 teams in the east or the top 2 in the west can upgrade they should be looking too since they all have a decent shot at the cup.

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

I think the Buffalo Stampede should buy and I think this because the team bought at the deadline last year and look where they ended up - winning a Challenge Cup!

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

The Calgary Dragons will certainly be looking to buy at the deadline. However, on the selling side, I would not be surprised to see the New Orleans Specters selling. They have a good team but do not have the resources to go as far as they want with the losses of Michael Fox and Jimmy Slothface

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

The most exicting time of the season! the trade deadline!! I think the hamilton steelhawks should be very active this trade deadline. their team is ver strong and they should look to add some more STRENGTH to their LINEUP

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

I think that the Maine Timber should be active as buyers this season. They went all the way to the finals last season and could very well do it again this season but the loss of some of their key players means that they need to restock. Sell some of the brand new youth for a better chance with the core they have before the chance to win it all slips through their fingers.

74 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

The Chicago Syndicate look fairly strong right now. However, they could probably use another bottom 6 winger to really sure up their 3rd or 4th line. Depth will be a key come playoff time.

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2020, 07:41 PM by MrStennett.)

The Edmonton Blizzard should be buying at the deadline and it should probably be in the form of a top league defenseman. It seems like the last few seasons have seen teams win the cup with strong defensive units from top to bottom, and that may be one area where Edmonton lacks high-end depth.

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

Obviously any potential trades pitched here are purely dependent on TPE and roster and not locker room presence, so with that being said EDM could be a team that's looking to buy. They've pretty consistently been hovering close to one of the top teams in the west all season with CGY, but with two rostered defensemen below 500 TPE, they likely don't have the depth on the blue line to sustain having a shot at the cup. If they want to try and continue their good season that would be the biggest area to address. However, I could also see them staying put this season if the price is too high, since they have 3 pretty-to-highly active rookie forwards and as a result they should come back even stronger next season.

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

New Orleans should 100% be sellers. Why? Because I'm easily the most attractive dinosaur player in the league and we could sell professionally done headshots of my player and make bank. Someone tell Joe's he's missing out on a PRIME marketing opportunity here. We could corner the dinosaur headshot market.

The Whalers have already made the trade I was going to suggest. I mean, I was literally asking management if we were going to make a trade and the GM told me "One second," and literally announced a trade about sixty seconds later. They trades some crappy draft picks for a 425 player.  That's the trade I would've made, draft picks for a chance to win it all?   I'm all in.

[Image: A9nSgBs.gif]

Honestly everyone needs to stay put because I am too tired to keep up with any roster moves and I need a long nap. Let’s all take a trade deadline nap.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Vancouver Whalers need to buy everything they possibly can to try and get the offense firing on all cylinders. They have so much talent but the floodgates don't seem to open as often as they should.

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

I think New England should try to sell if at all possible. While they have traded most of their big assets but still have some players like Volkov, Hanson, McClure and McGavin that could be useful to a contending team.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

I think that Buffalo and Edmonton need to be active. They are both good teams that one or two pieces adding could make them great. I don't think this is going to be a super active trade deadline however.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

I think Baltimore should be buying at the deadline. Not players, just stocks. I have heard that buying cruise lines right now would be pretty good since its probably the lowest its gonna be and can only go up. Then we can use the winnings to get more players in free agency

[Image: Dwy-Sig_copy.gif]
[Image: DzzMoaP.png]