Create Account

s56 mPT #3 - Trade Deadline

The team that has to be active around the deadline has to be Manhattan. Right now they are good but not one of the best teams in a very strong Conference and their core has a lot of quality but is also aging, so they have to make a call soon whether they want to go all-in and fully compete for a few more season or enter into sort of a re-tool. So instead of making that call in the off-season, why not start now?
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2020, 02:13 AM by _Blitz_.)

St. Louis has made a couple of moves at the trade deadline and rightfully so. We haven't had it together this season, and we basically missed a draft in that we picked 7 players and have 1 active out of our draft class. With the awesome UFA we signed, we have 2 active rookies out of 8 total, and that's not good. This coming draft is going to be critical to do well in, and an extra 2nd round pick should go pretty well toward that.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

If there is a time for the Renegades to maybe start to be buyers it would be this season. I feel like there shouldn't be any knee jerk moves to sell the farm, but they should at least to maybe look at addressing a weakness heading into the playoffs, even if it means benching me Smile

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

A team that could benefit from making a move at the trade deadline is the Chicago Syndicate. They are currently 2nd in the Eastern Conference behind the Steelhawks, and if they want to make a push to be better than the Steelhawks they should look to try and trade for a high tpe forward. They'll need to give up some prospects and probably draft picks to obtain a high level forward, but if they add a 1200+ tpe forward to the roster they will be in the running for the championship at the end of the season.

[Image: Ugn5gZg.jpg]

If I'm the New England Wolfpack and I'm looking to gear up for a playoff push, I'm trading for offensive depth help. While young players like Ethan Price and (Clean) Andrei Kostistyn are developing well, there are also inactive fillers for the team's forward depth which may partly lead to the team's distinct lack of scoring as of late. Shoring up that depth is key to a possible playoff run.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

We’re probably going to sell someone like Volkov who is a retiring asset and won’t fit into our plans for the future. Others have said Bilbo - I don’t think Montgomery leaving is in the cards.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

The Detroit Falcons need to draft a Mascot... In the recent S56 Mascot draft we lost out on the new Falcon mascot to the Cuba Falcons the new Soccer Club. So we need to trade a team who needs a new mascot but has one already. Look out for the Detroit Falcons come trade deadline. 

(45 Words)

Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

i think san fran can wheel and deal a few of their big minute munchers and try stocking up a few extra picks, i'd think a few teams want to beef up their depth headed into the playoffs

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Code:
words = 64
The Edmonton Blizzard should absolutely be making a move before the trade deadline to try and pick up either an additional defenseman or a third line forward. I personally would lean towards filling out the blue liners a little more, especially to earn a few more breathers for Connor Tanner, Karlstrasse Scholz, Jon Toner and FR Finn-Rhys to be at their very best.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

The Toronto North Stars should absolutely be buying. It's time for them to get back into the playoff picture and become real contenders for something. Also, I bet on them to hit the over and I would really appreciate if they tried harder to get that. I need my money.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
33-12-1
Regular Season - [G 6] [A 8] [Pts 14] [+/- +25] [PIM 30] [Hits 22] [SB 87]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

The San Francisco Pride should probably sell whatever they can if anyone comes sniffing around for what ever is left on there roster, although not sure there is much left to grab. They would be best to try to get whatever they can for who they have while they tear it down since they have another long like 3 seasons+ of losing staring them in the face.

Code:
65 Words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

with the way the San Francisco Pride have been playing as of late, coupled with their lack of depth on the roster, they should waste no time in hitting the phone of other GMs to make some big trades before the deadline.

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

I could see the Vancouver Whalers making a trade to replace an inactive, seeing as this is gonna be the Whalers best shot at a cup for the foreseeable future.

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

My trade senses tingle, and tell me that Chicago must get another piece before the trade deadline. They have played very well so far, their best in the past 10 seasons, however, it is not better than Hamilton, who they will need to beat in order to win the Challenge Cup. Seattle is underperforming and looking to acquire assets, so they could be a good partner to help Chicago capitalize on their momentum. Perhaps Knurtsson or Kane could help shore things up.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

Anaheim should be active around the trade deadline this year. Active putting on party hats and blowing vuvuzelas and eating cheesy nachos cause they're nailing it and it's not even up for question.

[Image: zdoMJuR.png]