Create Account

Captain (Squall's) Log Questions

Thats right! I am doing it! I am going dip my toes into the wide ocean of Podcasting for the SHL.
I will TRY to make this a weekly thing for Sundays as the league doesn't do much for the general public those days.

So ask away and be part of SHL history.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Favorite sailor song?
Favorite food?
Is there a thing you would change about the SHL? If yes what and how would you change it!

[Image: Bananabread.gif] 

Thank you @Carpy48, @honkerrs

How many seasons is Ruslan planning to play?
What is the path to success for the teams at the bottom or on the bubble point of making the playoffs?

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Bumping this as i will need to record at some point here soon.

How high do you think Marabelle Octive will go in the upcoming draft? Did you have to convince her to join the site, or was she already curious about it?

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

What we’re your great moments with both of your players?

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

What makes the Toronto LR special in your opinion?
Where do you see your player in 5 seasons?

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

More Questions please, it will be time.

Gonna bump this so i can do another episode.