Create Account

Newbie interviews - S57 Rookies [First Article x2]
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2020, 09:18 AM by Mr. Finland.)

Hello everyone! I decided to make this article with interviewing few of my friends about what they think SHL and how things goes so far from newbie view. I hope that those interviews will give new views to HO etc.

I want thank both of my friends for making this possible :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interview with @Neadex // Mikhail Borisnoff

Q: You have been part of SHL few weeks now. How it goes for now? Was it easy to decide where SMJHL team you would join?

Those first few weeks I study a lot of new thins. I joined to SHL after SMJHL Draft, so I could listen all teams GM :s and offers. The decision wasn't easy, because all teams who contacted to me, was very good teams, but I decide to join Detroit Falcons.

Q: Are you familiar with forum yet? Do you know where located core parts of SHL/SMJL and player development threads? Are there any ideas how it can make easier to newbie?

Forums are good and clear. Of course it takes few times to study where all core threads located, but day to day I can found then easier and easier. I don't have any ideas yet.

Q: Have you already participating to any SHL site related jobs? Are you interested any jobs at SHL?

I didn't found out what kind of possibilities SHL offer to me, where I can offer my five cents to the community. Well, at future.. Never say never ;)

Q: Have you already made some money with task at SHL and which? Do you think that money earnings system are good balance now?

Money making is completely depends my own activity. In my opinion it's great system, which gives prize for your own activity. I didn't already participate to this kind of task yet, even I have Twitter already.

Q: What do you think about TPE claiming task so far? Do you want somekind of task more or fewer?

Short answer: This system is good as now.

Thank you for answering and your time!

-----------------------------------------------

Interview with @retuperkele // Luukas Lilja

Q: You have been part of SHL few weeks now. How it goes for now? Was it easy to decide where SMJHL team you would join?

Hey, thanks for having me. Its going well so far, we are making progress towards the right direction and were having a little fun on the side. Choosing my team was easy, whoever had the best youth program was my go to pick

Q: Are you familiar with forum yet? Do you know where located core parts of SHL/SMJL and player development threads? Are there any ideas how it can make easier to newbie?

Forum is very clear for me. Im familiar with main threads and topics but honestly for new users the only thing missing is visual aid, new user guide is only missing pictures to help people find what theyre looking for

Q: Have you already participating to any SHL site related jobs? Are you interested any jobs at SHL?

Im not familiar with jobs other than gm and simmer. Am I interested in any of jobs available? Sadly, no. Im into journalism myself and dont see myself doing anything else other than media

Q: Have you already made some money with task at SHL and which? Do you think that money earnings system are good balance now?

I have made a few bucks here and there with media pieces. Nowadays with current income and tasks you can develop your player pretty nicely. Rewarding hard gainers and their hard work with expensive seasonal offers not also enables this game to have star players but also makes the forum more exciting, since two most notable sources of income are graphics and media, which makes this game more fun and interactive

Q: What do you think about TPE claiming task so far? Do you want somekind of task more or fewer?

I think TPE income is balanced and there is no need for change in form of either amount of tpe gained or the frequency in which tasks do come

Thank you for your time and answers :)

----------------------------------------------------------

I want add to the end my own opinions and answers to same questions. @Mr. Finland // Anton Mihailov

It goes very well. I was welcomed to SHL communiyty instantly and I feel that people really care about new newbies too, who comes completely out of community. I joined after SMJHL Draft, so I can negotiate with all GM's. I get bunch of great offers, but I decided to join Detroit Falcons with my friend Borisnoff, even it wasn't the best offer what come to economy. I don't regret my pick.

Yeah I am. Of course, it was hard at the first days and I was so lost where was different things, but nowadays I think that I found these easily. In my opinion there should be somekind of color text at Player development thread or something, so newbies would find it easier in first days at SHL.

Not yet, but I already apply almost every hiring post, since I will have a lot of time at IRL and I would love to give some of my time to this amazing community. I'm also very active at Discord and I have FHM6. So definitely I'm interested about those.

Yeah I have my player Twitter and also this is my first Media article. Altought I'm little bit worried, because english isn't my natural language. Yeah, I think it's good balance. Recruiment system is very great now, since it gives good benefits to both, recruiter and recruited by. It's huge help to start my journey at SHL.

I like those. Especially I like those 3on3 showdowns and task like that, I think there is a lot of potential to make it wider concept too, example defence pairs 2on2 etc. Only cons is that those task come claimable little bit slow, I don't know why. At least it same to everyone.

[1116 words]

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

Nice first article! Falcons

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

+1

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2020, 07:38 PM by TheSparkyDee.)

GREAR ARTICLE!!!

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]