Create Account

SHL Media Resources
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2022, 12:29 AM by JamesT. Edited 2 times in total.)

In order to clean up the media section I've put all the Media Resources written by users in a single thread
If you have additional resources you want to put in this thread, feel free to let me know either on discord, by PM or by replying to this thread with the link to your resource thread.

PremierBromanov's Ultimate Resource Compendium (by @PremierBromanov) - All the links to all the resources in one convenient place!

Player Analyze 2.0.1 (V 2.0.1 by @AgentSmith630, Original player analyze by @RedCapeDiver ) - See all the users TPE as of their last updated update thread. Sorted by Season, League & Position.

Season-To-Season Stat Tracker (by @TommySalami ) - A sheet that allows you to search a players name and see their season by season statistics.

Pick Tracker For Mere Mortals (by @AgentSmith630 ) - Track each team's picks for the next 5 seasons.

Luke's SHL History Do-It-All Sheet (by @luketd ) - Stats per draft class, per position etc

Zoone & Tomen's Peak TPE Sheet (by @Zoone16 & @Tomen ) See Peak TPE attained per draft class. Starts at S30.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2020, 01:18 PM by PremierBromanov.)

Thanks for this! I've been trying to compile a list of good info like this. Check it out

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]