Create Account

NHL 21 Be A Pro Series on Youtube
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2020, 02:13 PM by Wasty.)

[Image: K5KofZU.png]

a BRAND NEW NHL 21 Be A Pro Series for my YouTube Channel, Dynasty Central Sports.

NHL 21 BE A PRO: EPISODE 1

Please check it out and subscribe as I will be having THREE NHL 21 series on my channel with a Be A GM and Franchise Retool series as well. If you like NHL 21 storyline based gaming then check out my channel!

If you like football as well (not soccer) I have an awesome LA Rams franchise using Madden 21 as well!

Link to my Channel Page ----> Dynasty Central Sports

Don't forget to Like and Subscribe for all the newest episodes to drop!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

I'll be tuning in!

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Theo you say?

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Looks promising and your Madden franchise videos are a nice find, you got yourself a sub!

[Image: Ympmk6b.png]
[Image: KXQzCef.png]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png][Image: yIvjn4j.png][Image: iB9r7kM.png]
Huge thanks to @Carpy48 and @sulovilen for the signature!

How did you get his face to look so good? Mine looks like a mongoloid.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

10-14-2020, 03:49 PMJayrome Wrote: Looks promising and your Madden franchise videos are a nice find, you got yourself a sub!
thanks! Appreciate that Cheers

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

10-14-2020, 05:15 PMRagnar Wrote: How did you get his face to look so good? Mine looks like a mongoloid.
Honestly complete luck lol usually I get atleast a couple mongo looks before finding one that I like but this one worked perfectly right off the selection.

how you likin it

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

10-16-2020, 05:51 PMNokazoa Wrote: how you likin it
So far so good! I skipped NHL 20 after buying 93-19 but it's solid but mainly the gameplay seems the same so far. Episode 2 drops Sunday!

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2020, 12:14 PM by Wasty.)

Episode 2 is here!!!

Episode 1 was my best episode ever numbers wise, hopefully Episode 2 surpasses it!

Thanks for all the comments guys! Cheers

EPISODE THREE IS FINALLY HERE!
It's a big one as Theo Tugersson is deep in the CHL Playoffs. Check out Episodes 1 and 2 if you haven't yet!

Thanks for the support everyone!

Tug bump

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2020, 08:34 AM by Wasty.)

It’s that time again... ITS TUG TIME!!!