Create Account

HIRED: Graphics assistant
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2020, 01:28 PM by Carpy48.)

I'm happy to announce that we have an opening for an entirely new league job position:

Graphics assistant

You will be assisting the graphics department heads (@Carpy48 / @Julio Tokolosh) by setting up grading forms so the graders can grade submissions every week. After the weekly grading is complete you will compile and prepare all grades including payout sums for the department heads to post. This will be done every week to ensure graphics submissions will be processed without major delays.

Job tasks:
Perform administrative tasks that are needed for weekly graphics grading, i.e. setting up grading forms and collecting/compiling results from graders.
We have created templates for everything and those will be explained to you.

Skills needed:
Good working knowledge of excel/google sheets and google forms.
Needs to be able to work accurately, responsibly and get tasks done on time.
Since you won't grade graphics you won't need any graphics software skills for this.

Pay:
$500K per grading week

Send me your applications and any questions via forum message. It would be great if you could add info about current/previous league jobs if you've had any. This post will be updated when the position has been filled.

--
Thanks everyone, we've found someone!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

What if I have negligible excel experience and slightly less neglible gfx experience?

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

I'm bang average on Sheets/Forms but I feel like I know enough for the gig, consider me applied.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

10-16-2020, 08:34 AMThunfish Wrote: I'm bang average on Sheets/Forms but I feel like I know enough for the gig, consider me applied.

If you want to officially apply, I need a message and it should probably say more than "I apply" Smile

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]

Bumping this once, I'll probably make a decision before the end of the weekend, so if you're still thinking about applying, give it a try.

Stars Lions Berserkers

Congrats to @Ruggsy and welcome to the team as our new graphics assistant. Thanks to everyone else who applied!

Stars Lions Berserkers