Create Account

S56 EXPANSION SIG TOURNEY
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2020, 03:52 AM by Carpy48. Edit Reason: new deadline )

[Image: S56-expansion.png]

Argonauts Inferno  Argonauts Inferno  Argonauts Inferno  Argonauts Inferno  Argonauts Inferno  Argonauts Inferno  Argonauts Inferno

As everyones favourite site user e-sayer ex-co-gm graphics grader, it's my pleasure to announce a new contest for y'all, and you already know the theme. The SHL expansion happened not too long ago, and each team still has many sad players who have no new sigs. We're gonna fix that.
This tournament's topic? 
SHL Expansion!
Task:
Aight, heres what you gotta do. Pretty straightforward really: Design a signature with a player of either of the two new SHL teams; 
The Seattle Argonauts Argonauts, or SHL boat boys, or The Atlanta Inferno Inferno, otherwise known as the spicy lads.
Make sure your signature includes at least the following: a player render, the player's name and the team's logo.
The dimensions of the image must not exceed 500x500 pixels.
You can find the team logos, jersey designs etc. on the team info pages:
How to submit:
Submit your signature to @GeckoeyGecko either via PM on the forum or on discord (GeckoeyGecko#4391). The file must be a JPG, GIF or a PNG.
Submission deadline is: October 23rd October 27th, midnight EST.
We will hold a public forum vote to determine the winners.
Prizes:
1st place: $5M
2nd place: $3.5M
3rd place: $1.5M
Everyone who doesn't finish among the top 3 can submit their sig for grading here and will receive a 2x bonus. Please mention this when you submit your signature for grading.
If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact me or Carpy48 or join our graphics discord.
We're looking forward to your submissions! Good luck!

e

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

e

[Image: lebbish.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2020, 05:53 PM by TheWoZy.)

satoshi sig pls tyvm

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

e

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

e

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

i had to like triple check what season it was i almost posted this saying Sfiftysomething

e

whoaaaaaa this rocks

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

e

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

e

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Ya boi is probably in need of a new sig if anyone wants to do me!

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

Oooooooh yes please someone do a Darrow. #81, kyle Connor render <3

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Would love a snazzy new Seattle sig for Able Skinner!  Render is Ken Daneyko, Mr. Devil, of New Jersey.  I'd be absolutely thrilled to have something in an Argonaut jersey if anyone is up for it.  (Even flexible on the render as far as that goes.)

When is this Atlanta team going to relocate to a Canadian city?

Bumping this! We already have some cool submissions, but we'd like to get more!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

go!

make sig!

e