Create Account

Robert Phelps Retires
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2020, 12:20 PM by DrunkenTeddy.)

Robert Phelps is getting old and I feel like it's time to call it a career. I've had a ton of fun with this player. The Whalers were my first home and I am very thankful that I was able to play for them and take over as the GM for a while. Shoutout to @JR95 and @adamantium for GMing with me there, was great working with both of you. Hamilton drafting me was great and I have to say a big thanks to @Hallsy and @Gooney for believing in me enough to trade a boat load for 1st overall, then to draft my brother along with me. Hamilton soon became a family to me, when we drafted @nour @Sleepy and @Loco in S36 the team really started bonding. So many others have joined the team that I'm thankful for since then like @Gwdjohnson @Waters @golden_apricot and @notorioustig. Even if Tig left us to sail the seas. I could really list everyone on the team, I appreciate you guys so much. I feel lucky to have had this group to hang out with and get to know and I expect to stay great friends with so many Hamilton players even after retiring. Hopefully I finish off my career with one last great playoff run as I get started on my new player.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

What a legend

_/

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Finally

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

_/

Enjoy retirement!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

_/ _/ _/

Greatest steelhawk there ever was. Looking forward to seeing Phelps make the HOF with only one team on his banner <3

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Legendary career

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Legend

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

@DrunkenTeddy You will always be a Steelhawk in my eyes.

There goes my hero

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Congratulations on an awesome career, Teddy. Looking forward to seeing the next one.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

goat

[Image: 3.png]

_/_/_/_/

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

congrats man, Phelps was a fucking beast for as long as I've been here. _/ _/

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland