Create Account

S56 Transfers

Ireland are excited to add a young defenseman to the squad!

Ruggs McOoooh (Unassigned> Ireland )

@Ruggsy

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

accepted

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

10-22-2020, 10:18 AMMattyIce Wrote:
10-22-2020, 10:11 AMCaptainCrazy Wrote: Team Latvia Latvia are proud to announce the transfer of Italian center Sonata Diamante!

@MattyIce

Sonata Diamante Shl -> Latvia

I ACCEPT
This transfer will not be completed because the player in question is not eligible for transfer. Please see the punishment thread for further details.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

Switzerland is very excited to add @Mr. Finland to our roster! Welcome to Switzerland!

Anton Mihailov: unassigned --> Switzerland

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

I accept!

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

I am stoked to announce our second transfer of a future super star for today. Welcome to Switzerland @spooked!

Arsene Leclerc unassigned --> Switzerland

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]

I accept

norway Norway is happy to announce its 2nd transfer of the season, @Snuffalupagus norway

Rob Wright  Shl   -> norway

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

I'm down to clown. Norweigian style.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

I am happy to announce Switzerland's third and last transfer of this season. Welcome to Switzerland, @retuperkele!

Luukas Lilja Finland --> Switzerland

Im here for the chocolates

ACCEPT

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Great Britain has the distinct pleasure of adding star center Pablo Salvatici (unassigned -> Uk)

@Jepox

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

10-31-2020, 04:43 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: Great Britain has the distinct pleasure of adding star center Pablo Salvatici (unassigned ->  Uk)

@Jepox

gladly accept

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Marabelle Octive
Canada -> Czechia

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

10-31-2020, 07:17 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: Marabelle Octive
Canada -> Czechia
Woohoo I accept!

[url= [Image: Oy8U8dT.png]][Image: Oy8U8dT.png][/url]

[Image: de5flox-cf4af03e-5f25-488a-b8cc-c8076ec1...KJiJaDKnx0]