Create Account

The Overboard Podcast Ep. 1
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2020, 06:35 PM by Gumbaman.)

[~57 minutes recorded split with @overdoo and myself ]
https://anchor.fm/gumbaman/episodes/Overboard-elf7k7
Overboard Topics
Season recap and playoff talks
Trades and signings
Possible upsets
RotY Talks

User questions

Slothface - Overdoo how are you finding it as co-gm so far this season? Gumba how are you finding the league so far? How do you both seeing the Kraken's season going the rest of the way? Looking forward to any offseason plans?

ACapitalChicago - Best DFA in the SMJHL so far? Who will win RotY? Who will come out on top for the SMJHL playoffs? Biggest upset in playoffs you see happening? What team will unexpectedly not make it far into the playoffs? Best trade or acquisition made by a team prior to the deadline?

Bongo - Which team do you have the MOST and LEAST hope for in 4-5 seasons time?

Closer:
Sloth - Would you rather fight a kraken sized falcon (on land) or ten falcon sized kraken (in water)

GM of Canada in the WJC S56

S56 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for Canada

[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: qzGJBye.png]

[Image: GMGumba.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2020, 06:47 PM by jonnysauce22.)

Just listened. Good job guys keep it up.
Where do I find Hockey Talk Tonight?

10-23-2020, 06:46 PMjonnysauce22 Wrote: Just listened. Good job guys keep it up.
Where do I find Hockey Talk Tonight?
@sve7en posts the link to his Twitch channel (mostly) every Thursday in the SHL Media section, as well as (I assume) the VOD afterwards.

Thank you!