Create Account

Erm
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2020, 02:27 PM by Blastmeaway.)

@ErM This is a light WD because I'm not particularly miffed, but I do think what's going on is respectful to the fantasy players in this league.

I think it's kinda cool you would intentionally make deliberate picks in fantasy. It's one thing to make good picks, its another thing entirely to do it willingly. It affects your whole group, and disproportionately doesn’t benefits the players who pick right before and after you, due to the "fair" nature of the back and forth picking. And it tells the other players you do value their time and the game either. If I sat down and played poker with 8 players and one who just played every hand, I'd feel respected because he'd be treating my game as if it did matter. I'd rather not play with someone who is trying to win. Everyone wants to play with someone who does want to play.

And look, I know you've been busy, and it looks like maybe you were called upon to keep a group going and maybe you didn't intend to play fantasy this season. But the results are the same.

I know too that this technically doesn’t involves me because you picked the TBB top line and defensive pair, but I'm not upset that it was me, i'm upset that you would respect the other groups and your fellow group players this way. I only found out because someone told me I wasn’t picked in fantasy by you, which is technically hilarious. Just take it seriously, it's not too hard. Anyone with eyes can read through the thread and conclude you did try hard, and anyone with a brain could tell you 3 <1300 forwards and 2 <1k defensemen and a tenuous goaltending situation is a STELLAR pick no matter what team they're on.

The group in question: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=109757

And yeah, you're probably not the only one, so this WD is for anyone willfully making deliberate picks in fantasy. You didn't break any rules and I see no reason to police this behavior. But that shit is dope and you deserve a stern payment of 1 mil.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

[Image: 2e0c5de41f913a47937b4f888386e9d0.jpg]

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I literally do this every season in the ISFL btw, always try to make a fantasy team that's only from my current team

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Jesus Christ that group looked like a fun time to manage.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

10-25-2020, 02:27 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: @ErM This is a light WD because I'm not particularly miffed, but I do think what's going on is respectful to the fantasy players in this league.

I think it's kinda cool you would intentionally make deliberate picks in fantasy. It's one thing to make good picks, its another thing entirely to do it willingly. It affects your whole group, and disproportionately doesn’t benefits the players who pick right before and after you, due to the "fair" nature of the back and forth picking. And it tells the other players you do value their time and the game either. If I sat down and played poker with 8 players and one who just played every hand, I'd feel respected because he'd be treating my game as if it did matter. I'd rather not play with someone who is trying to win. Everyone wants to play with someone who does want to play.

And look, I know you've been busy, and it looks like maybe you were called upon to keep a group going and maybe you didn't intend to play fantasy this season. But the results are the same.

I know too that this technically doesn’t involves me because you picked the TBB top line and defensive pair, but I'm not upset that it was me, i'm upset that you would respect the other groups and your fellow group players this way. I only found out because someone told me I wasn’t picked in fantasy by you, which is technically hilarious. Just take it seriously, it's not too hard. Anyone with eyes can read through the thread and conclude you did try hard, and anyone with a brain could tell you 3 <1300 forwards and 2 <1k defensemen and a tenuous goaltending situation is a STELLAR pick no matter what team they're on.

The group in question: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=109757

And yeah, you're probably not the only one, so this WD is for anyone willfully making deliberate picks in fantasy. You didn't break any rules and I see no reason to police this behavior. But that shit is dope and you deserve a stern payment of 1 mil.

I just appreciate you tagging me.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

ahh beans

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

10-25-2020, 06:25 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: ahh beans
Certified bean at your service.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

sml

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

10-25-2020, 08:28 PMTheWoZy Wrote: sml

BLEGH

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

10-25-2020, 02:56 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: [Image: 2e0c5de41f913a47937b4f888386e9d0.jpg]

This is probably my favourite Red moment from That 70's Show

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia