Create Account

S56 SMJHL PT #6 - Next Season

As much as I’m still looking forward to the playoffs now. The Colorado Raptors are in a great position going into next year, anything coming now would just be icing on the cake. Shortly before the deadline management made the decision that there would have to be some players going out. As hard as it is, the season was not going as great as it could be so you do what you must for the team and move try and make something spark. Although, through this strife the class that was brought in this year proved that they had the ability and commitment to have a real chance. Of course with some players leaving, that brought in some picks. Leaving our General Management team the extra opportunity to bring in even more great talent. With the great drafting mindset I’ve already had the pleasure of witnessing, I can’t wait to see the players they decide to bring in and where it leads the team.

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

The Kelowna Knights are looking to the future, as this season was filled with growing pains and goodbyes. The Knights sent Rotticus Scott and Simon Takshak to the Vancouver Whalers for future assets, as well as adding youngster Robert Feltersnatch to bolster the Knights new young core. With the likes of Brennan Huff, Cian McFelter, Vlastislav Malik, and Feltersnatch, the Knights have a lot of promise developing for next season. McFelter will look to add to his impressive rookie season that saw him put up 25 points, although he will need to improve his +/-. Feltersnatch is being taken under the wing of captain Teddy Park to be the future of the back end while also adding 11 points on the blue line. The Knights also added RW Theo McFlurry late, adding to the already young group of promising forwards. This young group is optimistic that with some time and growth, they will be celebrating wild success with each other very soon.

161 words

[Image: GxHbd5R.png]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: yIvjn4j.png]
Thnx @Carpy48 for the sig!

ISFL PT

RESO: Well, next year will be a very interesting season for the Raptors. I'll keep it simple by keeping to my draft class, but even then, I will have alot to talk about.

First things first, its easy to say that Rosejac will be our full time starter without any questions, if there even was any this season. Rose has been good in net and is only looking better bit by bit.

In terms of defense, me and Ruggs will be looking to make a move up to the top 4, especially Ruggs since he's been a defensive wall. me, I guess all I will be woriking on once this season ends is to fix my heavy inconsistancy issues.

Finally, in terms of our forwards, Wally will continues to keep at it grinding and Bobby also getting some good time in, but I think Soneta and our new boy Jarmo will be vying for middle 6 minutes.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle