Create Account

NL Punishment

10-30-2020, 11:51 AMbbjygm Wrote:
10-30-2020, 11:31 AMRancidbudgie Wrote: Actually, wouldn't that be great? Calculate how much money is forfeited/fined all season, and make a pool that is split amongst all the GMS that didn't get punished that season. Both penalizes breaking the rules and incentivizes a clean record!

Time to organize internal auditing teams, gotta squeeze as many fines from others as we can to bump our own pay!

Hmm, I see your point. I mean, that would ensure a pretty consistent auditing process I guess

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

10-30-2020, 11:59 AMRancidbudgie Wrote:
10-30-2020, 11:51 AMbbjygm Wrote: Time to organize internal auditing teams, gotta squeeze as many fines from others as we can to bump our own pay!

Hmm, I see your point. I mean, that would ensure a pretty consistent auditing process I guess

lol I wasn't trying to make a point, just that if it were implemented people would be incentivized to catch others rulebreaking, which isn't necessarily a bad thing

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

I'm ready bosses. @JNH @SDCore

[Image: 16c669d6-c0dd-4334-bfe2-3fb8d9595c44_1.8...d94d0.jpeg]

[Image: Wally.png]

play jaja ding dong?

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

10-30-2020, 09:33 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: WHAT DOES THE LEAGUE DO WITH THESE FINES!!!!!!!!!

They go into my bank account.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

10-30-2020, 09:47 AMJKortesi81 Wrote:
10-30-2020, 09:33 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: WHAT DOES THE LEAGUE DO WITH THESE FINES!!!!!!!!!

All fine money goes directly to McZ's "Balls for Tots" charity.

Establish in S14, The Balls for Tots organizations delivers balls to children of all ages that may be of means that would prevent them from acquiring their own balls. It's a great cause and I suggest you all commit sim league infractions to contribute to the charity.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.