Create Account

AMA: Carpet & Morgan 2000 TPE Edition

11-01-2020, 03:09 PMNokazoa Wrote: Since you are both old foggers on this site, what are some shifts in the community that you have noticed if there are any?

Who has your favorite branding in the SHL? SMJHL?

Lastly, Favorite graphics on the site?

1) I have noticed that a lot of new users got extremely involved right from the start, especially with test sims and how everything works in the league. When I was new I had no idea about anything and it definitely took me more than a season to understand what was going on. Actually @Otrebor13 should answer this question instead, having been here for so much longer than me.

2) SHL: Before Atlanta it used to be Manhattan for me, but now it's difficult to pick one of the two. I also really like LAP. For the SMJHL it's Newfoundland, no doubt. Maybe I'm biased because I was involved in the creation of the team branding. Also is it a coincidence that both ATL and NL logos were made by Julio? Hmm

3) That one is easy: anything made by Wasty.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: AMA: Carpet & Morgan 2000 TPE Edition - by Carpy48 - 11-01-2020, 04:44 PM