Create Account

Buzzkill SE: IWIWIOT 2

Buzzkill, Special Edition: In Which I Write Instead of Talk 2

This worked well last time! I'm gonna be delaying the writing of this by a week or so (thesis time), but I wanted to get everyone to ask some questions now that I can chip away at over the course of that week.

I'll definitely be discussing:
  • A recap of my season + ANA's
  • SMJHL final standings
  • A look ahead at the next draft
  • Some SHL things I noticed
  • Thoughts on the huge changes incoming
  • Another Backyard Baseball plug
  • Some disc golf, surely

Fire away! Much appreciated.

(Dont grade yet pls)

Do you think the early retirement of Boxman hurt or help your chances at MVP? Do you think ANA would have had a better chance at advancing past the first round if he had finished the season?

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Wow, 75 views and 1 set of questions? Not to say I don't appreciate it @AgentSmith630 .

I might just turn this into talking esp if I don't get the questions. Live from the Thesis Cave sounds funny enough on its own.

What inspired you to use "Long" John Donair as your players name? I love it, but did anything jump out that made you do this, anything outside of the SHL where Long John just felt right?

Building off of Agent Smith's question, where do you feel Boxman's leave sets you up as a team for next season? Is there internal optimism that with very few losses to callups/ageouts, that this seasons results can be replicated next season?

Any form of award predictions? I know I wouldn't be able to do them, but maybe you have some ideas to float out for different awards.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

I'm not gonna get to this; I'm going to move it to another idea instead. Please delete!