Create Account

An Overdue Podcast

I've recently decided that I need to do something to pass some time, and get some SHL bucks at the same time. I'm not sure if this will be a regular thing, or when I am actually going to record it, but hey, any questions are appreciated. I'll probably ramble on about them all.

Thank you in advance!

What's your favorite chicken dish?

Talk about my player.

Ok fine, just talk about Vancouver. I don't know if this will be before or after the finals, but breakdown why Vancouver had a top five season of all time, and what other teams may be a year or two away from that.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

How would you rate Conner's rookie season in the SHL? What areas did he do well in and what improvements (if any) will he be looking to make before his second season? Outlook for his second seasons?

Also, what would be your ultimate pizza? You choose style, crust type, toppings and even dipping sauces if you'd like.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Will hamilton ever be bad?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Hi.

Who would win in a fight, Sasquatch or a real Spooky Ghost?

What are Hutton's career goals?

Favorite quote and why?

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

What's it like being a Co-GM? Anything that surprised you when entering the role, or things that ended up being much easier than originally thought?

Could you quickly touch on the feelings of the S55 SHL Draft from your perspective, i.e. a slight timeline of how you felt as where you would be drafted became clearer?

Why do you bully me? Followup, why do you suck so much? How does it feel to see Foley pull a Goku with his weighted clothes, and putting up an Agante bid once Hutton left?

What made you choose to mispell Connor so poorly when creating your player?

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Why is the S55 Class the best class in history? Talk about your involvement in the Beans movement.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

11-10-2020, 06:04 PMAgentSmith630 Wrote: Why is the S55 Class the best class in history? Talk about your involvement in the Beans movement.

you mean S50

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Let's hit 'er up again! I have some time this upcoming week or so to record another episode before Christmas, so it would be terrible not to! 
Open to questions about anything, the league, me as a user, me as a person, me as a player.. Whatever you got.

Who is the best backup Goalie in the league currently (can be both SHL or J)

[Image: bloomfield.png]
[Image: NEW_Team_final.png][img=0x280]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/789216032630898779/789216043259265024/unknown.png?width=1103&height=613[/img]

How does it feel to officially be in the og-beans channel?

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2020, 08:51 PM by Gumbaman.)

Favorite player in the league?
Favorite person in the league?

GM of Canada in the WJC S56

S56 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for Canada

[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: qzGJBye.png]

[Image: GMGumba.gif]

How are you enjoying your first season in the SHL so far?

Were you ready to leave Carolina? You had one more year of eligibility before NOLA would have had to give up your rights and the consensus around seems to be that CAR is poised to contend again.

Congrats on getting the all-star committee job!  What are your thoughts on the age old question of two players with identical stats, how would you look to choose between them?

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2020, 10:09 PM by Mazatt.)

Thoughts on New Orleans future moving forward? Does this rough start to the season change your perspective in terms of being competitive for the future?

General league input; just looking at standings any teams surprising you or disappointing you relative to what you expected?

The importance of test simming in overall team performance, both in regular season and playoffs?

Fourth question?

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]