Create Account

(S57) New England Wolfpack Interested Prospects

[Image: newwolfpack.png]

Hello prospects, draftees and potential future Wolfpack members! We're slowly reaching the end of a re-tool and beginning of our next contention window. We're looking for active members to supplement our existing core of young players. Please send your responses to me through Discord(Kenvald#2078), or if you'd rather send them in this thread that works too.

What are your hopes and dreams for your player's career?
Do you have any jobs on the site? Do you plan on getting any?
How has your juniors experience been?
Do you have a knack at writing or producing graphics?
Are you an early bird or a night owl?
Any questions for the Wolfpack front office?

Wolfpack Good luck in the draft! Wolfpack

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2020, 05:12 PM by bjkman.)

UGHHH I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO THIS FOR JUNIOR TEAMS INSTEAD LMAO

My hopes are being just the best player I can be, and even though I have HoF aspirations, the ability for me to achieve those is still up in the air. What I can tell you is I will not miss out on Point Tasks or PT as a way to help me level up and achieve being an important member of the team.

On ISFL, I am very busy with the trading cards company "DOTTS" creating and updating cards for the players there, so if I was going to look for a job, it would maybe be something in the head/team office after a few years of experience.

It's been great I was signed by the Citadelles, I love discord and the community there. I love meeting and talking to people there, and learning new things from them as each new sim league is something new to learn.

I write my PT's every week, and I can use photoshop to a good degree to create graphics as I do a graphics job for ISFL.

I need to get up at 6:45am for my job, but I like to sleep in and stay up late during the weekend, I go with the flow and get stuff done and hangout when it works for me depending on the day.

Nope!

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]

Just to play on a fun team, have a good time with it all. Not looking to set any major expectations.

None currently!

Great so far. Drafted by NEV, traded a shortwhile later. Have had a great time on Colorado.

Writing is more my thing.

Early bird. 6am everyday. 730am on weekends if I'm lucky

Nope! See you at the draft.