Create Account

S57 Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience? No

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size] I hibernate several hours a day in order to regenerate my nanoguts, but aside from that I should be able to interact with your species regularly.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?

Yesterday I tried to eat an entire sheep but the tufts of white fuzz got stuck in my second throat and caused me to regurgitate, I may try again after flaying the beast alive and charring it slightly with a magma blaster. Tomorrow I was planning on exploring the digestive system of a human I captured outside of town. That is if he will stop screaming.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-4, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? Time is of no concern to me. When it has been determined by the solar winds to move on, I will do so.

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? I have an account but dont know what it is off the top of my scalp. I can dig it up.

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon? I hope that whoever is on my team tastes good.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? I am exceptionally good at plasmaball.

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)? Megaman

Share your best joke or meme Knock Knock. Who is present? Zarf!

Do you have any previous sim league experience? I'm in the ISFL and currently an ISFL GM

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size] I will earn what is needed and may spend some time on media. but nothing too crazy

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Mostly working, but after league GM stuff or video games such as rocketleague and EU4. I try to golf when the weather is nice. Favorite chips are cool ranch doritos.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-4, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? I have no strong preference. It would depend on when my team needs me and what makes sense.

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Yes, discord is great. Dewalt27#0979

Do you have any previous sim league experience?

Not really, no. I have played FHM6 to a great extent though!

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]

6-12 hours minimum is something I can definitely commit to, if not more.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?

School work, maintain the house, play/walk the dog here and there. I play games like Rainbow Six, Dead by Daylight, and FHM6. Favorite chips? They're discontinued and sound very weird but Doritos Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings chips are an all time great! I'm a diehard San Jose Sharks fan, but also follow the Flames and Kings!

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-4, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?

3-5 seasons; I'm in no rush to leave the SMJHL, and don't really worry on getting in the SHL quickly. I'd like to get to know my teammates and spend some time in a junior LR.

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?

I use discord daily!

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon?

Was already a DFA with the falcons. I find the Falcons to be perfect, with all round friendliness and connectivity with teammates in the locker room, something I enjoy very much with teams.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?

Not really, looking to play a up and down winger role though.

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)?

Donkey Kong all the way; Captain Falcon is my second go to.

Share your best joke or meme

So what's the deal with airline food?

[Image: wimftXZ.png]

ISFL
How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]
a decent amount, im online alot
Good question, sim leagues lol school and crying, Favorite game is probably CK2 or FM, Im a Big Caps fan
You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-4, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
Honesly dont mind i plan on earning at a good rate so worst comes to worst i spend a few years in the juniors and get to hang out and get more numbers

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
yes of course
If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
i want a chill LR with a bunch of guys willing to talk and have a good time

Im a cool guy

Luigi

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Nope this is my first time

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? I work 12 hour days but all my free time will be devoted to this

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? On the daily basis I spend my free time playing nhl, trading/buying hockey cards. Favorite hockey team is Ottawa.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-4, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? I'll spend as much time as needed to go into the league as a star and win some cups in junior on the way.

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Outofthetoaster#3915

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon? I am new so what i'm looking for on a team is one that can be competitive now and in the future as well as a team we can chat and have a good time with.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? Pick me and i'll tell you the best hamburger spots around.

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)? Link

[Image: kEAy80k.md.gif]

Yes! I am on the Sim team in the PBE.

I spend more time on the PBE but I'll drop in discord sometimes! and def update on the regular

Right now I'm playing AC Valhalla, love me those honey BBQ Fritos. ALL CAPS

Not in any rush to go up.  I'm coming up in the PBE right now and feel woefully unprepared so might be nice to get to chill in the minors for longer.

I'm in the team discord already  Falcons

Just a chill friendly atmosphere

I've loved my short time as a Falcon so far!

Robin

Me when they ask me to come up with a meme or be creative
[Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: never_in_doubt.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2020, 08:33 PM by Dewalt27.)

Do you have any previous sim league experience? I'm currently an ISFL GM, ive been there for about 8 seasons

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size] I'll find time to get tasks done. Not sure how much after that depending how things go.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Mostly Video games (rocket league, Eu4) and other sports. My favorite chip is cool ranch doritos. My favorite NHL team are the Arizona Coyotes
You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-4, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? As much as needed or makes sense. i'm still learning but im in no rush at all to go anywhere unless im needed there.

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Discord is Great Dewalt27#0979

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon? I like an active LR with good conversation. Lots of different topics besides just league items. if its fun I'll be around.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? I love you.

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)? Samus old version. Mr. Game and watch for newer games.

Share your best joke or meme: 

A man walks into a funeral and asks the widow if he can say a word.

The widow, sobbing in grief, agrees.

The man says "Plethora"

The Widow says "Thanks, that means a lot"

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Four other leagues, max earning in all. 

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? I'm on discord all day every day and keep up well with every team I've been on majors or minors.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Work mostly. It sucks. I don't follow any hockey leagues.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-4, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? Happy to play in the juniors as long as possible. They are always my favourite leagues.

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? #Simo6699

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon? I just like a fun locker room.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? If you don't draft me you'll probably regret it.

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)? N/A

Share your best joke or meme It's not safe for this forum. DM me on discord for it.

Nope! I do not.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
At least a few hours. Hard to be exact because it kind of varies from week to week what with wife, school, and fulltime job, but bare minimum a couple hours a week.

Big into gaming, lately I've been playing tons of Hades and AC Valhalla. Paqui Ghost Pepper chips are the best thing to ever exist. Carolina Hurricanes are easily my #1. I live about 10 minutes from the arena and have been to more games than I can count.

I can see myself spending the longer amount of time in Juniors just to make sure I make as big of an impact as I can before moving to the SHL.

I do use Discord daily and am already in the draft Discord and Meet the GMs (CaptainCamel#7799)

Just looking for some cool people to hang and talk with. Winning of course is awesome, but looking forward to meeting new people along the way.

Nothing I can think of off the top of my head.

King K Rool

This gave me a chuckle this morning
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 02:21 PM by filipscoresberg.)

Do you have any previous sim league experience? I do with Eastside Hockey Manager over 8 years, however not in a player based sim like 

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? Probably 20+ hours, I do like 5 hours of work a day

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Well, I wake up, work out, trade stocks during premarket and right after open, make breakfast, do some research, swing momentum stocks overnight and repeat. I play some NHL, F1 and Cod, love a good salt and vinegar chip and am a huge Predators fan. Also love seeing friends and what not but, you know, global pandemic and stuff.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-4, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? I don;t want to rush into the SHL and want to enjoy my time in Juniors. As fresh meat around here, there's a lot I need to learn and at the end of the day, it's a marathon, not a sprint. I'd say 3-4 years.

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? I do, Ruedi Huber#1005

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon? I'm looking for a tight knit group that can push through adversity and remain positive. Obviously I'd like to win, but growing relationships with your teammates and having a good time is equally important.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? I may be new, but I am fast learner and eager to do so.

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)? Fox or Captain Falcon (coincidentally), haven't played much since game cube though

Share your best joke or meme What's the hardest part of a vegetable to eat? PM me for the answer, a little NSFW

Code:
[b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b]
Just alot of ea nhl games and some mobile games
[b]How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?[/b]/size]
Alot, I have alot of Time on my hands.
[b]What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?[/b]
Work, xbox, dog park. Nhl 21 currently, ruffles all dressed Calgary flames
[b]You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-4, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? [/b]
As long as management believes I need.
[b]Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?[/b]
I have it. BloodPig#5273
[b]If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon?[/b]
New player, no preference. I want to win and improve. Have a great career
[b]Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?[/b]
I'm drivin to win and improve both my player and my team.
[b]Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)?[/b]
Pikachu
[b]Share your best joke or meme[/b]
That wouldn't be appropriate.

Beyond these questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me, either here or on Discord (mutedfaith#2549) if you have any questions pertaining to the site, the draft, the Falcons, or anything else! Thanks so much for answering and best of luck in  the coming SMJHL Draft!
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 06:34 PM by Nike.)

I been in the SHL for like 25 seasons if you take away my inactive time??
a few hours each week for actual tasks, max. A bit of time everyday for team chat stuff.
I work like 10 hours a day. I walk my dog like an hour a day. I sleep a good 8 hours a day. Rest of my life is cooking, cleaning, appeasing the misses and playing some games.
I don't really care whether it is 1 or 5 seasons. Its up to the big club.

Yeah discord is cool with me.
I don't care about what team I end up on as long as the locker room is solid.

I like turtles
MewTwo
My life. oof

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

no
at least 7 hours although greatly less on some weeks if things irl crop up. at least 7 hours for most weeks though
I have classes, I'm not sure what my favorite game is but I like most games, my favorite chips are cool ranch doritos, I am a Flyers fan.
I honestly have no idea. I am new to sim hockey, so I want to see how my player develops to see how long I want to stay.
I use discord, my tag is Not T-Mac#2960
I am new to the site. I am looking for a locker room with a positive attitude as locker rooms with bad attitudes will never be successful. 
I'll just tell you about my player. I have built an offense based player who is small and fast, so he will be able to elude defenses and create more chances for himself and his team.

[Image: pub?w=620&h=349]
[Image: pub?w=1816&h=100]

This is my first sim league!

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?

A couple hours a day.

I like retro video games and the NHL series! Salt and Vinegar and Ketchup are tied for sure. The Vancouver Canucks.

As long as necessary to learn the ropes of the league and develop my player. I'm not looking to rush through to the SHL.

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open  using it?

My discord is always open! Kierkan#0490

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room?

A chill group that can laugh and have fun together! Willing to help guide a rookie through the nooks and crannies of developing and learning the site.

I'm willing to put in the work to develop my player at an adequate rate to be relevant. 

Fox on the 64, Ike on the Wii, Sonic on the Switch

No, I don't think I will.

No, none at all.

I am hoping to put in a couple of hours every week to progress as much as possible as well as provide some media posts from time to time.

Free time is spent on video games (mostly grand strategy Paradox games or NHL). I have a couple of favorite teams, among them Colorado, Nashville and Toronto.

I think I will spend a couple of seasons down in the juniors to develop my player to fit the harsher climate of the top league.

Yes, actively using it.

A room that is active, basically.

Not anything I can think of.

Not currently applicable, but played a lot of Captain Falcon on the N64 version back in the day.

If a person has one hand in the freezer and another on a hot stove, they are on average feeling quite alright.