Create Account

Upcoming Draft
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2020, 11:46 AM by kmatt.)

Well well everyone, Welcome, welcome. I think it is time to start talking about the upcoming SMJHL Draft and SHL Entry Draft. In this upcoming draft, There are gonna be many great players to look forward to watching, Right now, this first part will be about the SMJHL draft, I think it is called the dispersal draft. Speaking of many good players, I mainly wanna talk about the new players, Including Joe Bay, And Jack Dewan. Joe bay is a dedicated player and trains, buys equipment and works with coaches and managers to get better! Jack Dewan on the other hand, doesn't have such a good reputation, he hasn't trained yet, Because he is so lazy, his agent has told me that. This article could be considered one to start a rival with my old pal Jack, Or it could be just a normal respectful article, Whatever you prefer, just dont get mad because I know him. Now Talking more about Joe, In a couple of days, He will be in the SMJHL Draft, Considering he has not played yet, we cant really judge him, But he has trained, So all we know is that he is getting a lot better than what he started as. Joe and his agents hopes are getting high, And he is hoping to do good in the draft, maybe top 3 if possible. Now, We are gonna take a bigger deep dive, and look at Joe's background. Joe is a Canadian Hockey player from Calgary, It would be nice if he gets to play for the Calgary Hockey team, That would make him happy. Joe, has ran charity events before in his life, and is overall a good person, A good Hockey player? Who knows, We will have to wait in see, once he starts playing of course. Now, We are actually gonna take a deep dive into the SMJHL upcoming draft, And see what its gonna look like. I forgot, this is very very ass but I cant see whos gonna be in the draft, WHAT? So Dumb. Well, We can at least talk about the SMJHL Teams, That are gonna be in the next season, I really wanna see Anaheim outlaws make it to those finals, I love there logo and they look cool. Remember guys, I love Carolina Kraken no matter what. Oh, I see that there is a prospect list that we can use for this article. Well, I checked it out earlier, and there's a lot of people that haven't even done actibity checks, and havent been online since the minute they signed up. Talking about these people, I do really mean a lot. Well, It is time that we talk about the SHL Draft.

The SHL Draft, Is looking very cool, I wish Joe was in it, Unfortunately he's not. For this one we are gonna talk about the teams. 

Calgary Dragons

The Calgary Dragons, A Team I am gonna be keeping my eye on a good amount, because they ended the season in first place. They ended in first place which was good, but then literally lost the playoffs in the 2nd round, Like what. They lost the game 7-2 in round 2, Which was really surprising, and odd. Maybe the Zamboni did something wrong! Well, We are gonna take a look at there roster, Joseph Weston is a guy I really want to talk about, His agent is now SMJHL HO, Really cool by the way. This guy, no cap, has 11 Million dollars in his bank account, so he is set to guy with training and personal coaching for the entire season, and maybe hell keep earning to keep that money, that would be good. He's very active hard top earner, and has been here for around 6 seasons. Joseph has 50 Games played with 17 goals. And 46 Points total because of 29 Apples.

Buffalo Stampede

The Buffalo Stampede, Another team I want to talk about. The Buffalo Stampede won the S55 Championship, And than this season they come for once again another championship run, made it to the finals, and lost against The Hamilton Steelhawks, Which was something that was very unfortunate. Though they placed worse in the season, they still do better in the playoffs than the other teams that did better in the regular season. The Buffalo Stampede has a stacked roster with many 1000 TPE guys, Which is really gonna help them in the nearbye future. Ok, So theres one guy I wanna talk about thats on there team, its Steve Harrington. Steve Harrington has a bank balance of 87 MILLION, This boy is REALLY Stacked with his build, and also with his money for getting training and personal coaching in the nearby future. He has been here since January of 2020. Which is a really godly amount of seasons. Now we are gonna look particularly at his stats, He also has 50 Games Played, With 11 Goals and 24 Assists. Thats really all I could think to talk about for him.

Texas Renegades

Texas Renegades,
Another team I really want to look into a bit more then I already have. The Texas Renegades, Have ended the season in second place, really good. Which they somehow are not on the playoff bracket, they probably lost the Wildcard, That's a big oof for a second place team. Now we are gonna look at a player on there team that I seem to really like. They also have a really stacked roster, with many 1k TPE guys. Alexander Watcher is the one guy I really like, he has about 1.2k TPE. Alexander, has 50 Games Played as well, in the SHL. He has racked up 25 Goals, 29 Assists for a total of 54 Points, AWESOME. I really hope this guy can get some more points, and thats all the information I will be telling you about this draft, So i am gonna say GGs to every team that competed, Go Check Out Team Canada Compete in the WJC, And I am out.... 

(1011 Words, Equal to $1.0M X2 For First Media, So 2.0M Total)

Oh you put this in graded articles, let me move it

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12619661]

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Renegades Renegades Renegades

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]