Create Account

Blaze Retires

Sammy Blaze is retiring, and will play one last season in the SMJHL before hanging it up for good.

My activity hit a wall with real life stuff, just after I got the Co-GM gig in Edmonton. So I want to apologize to Keygan for being a lousy one.

Hopefully I’m back in the future, but if not, adios amigos.

F

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Oh. Well, thanks for letting us know I guess.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

11-12-2020, 01:07 PMMutedfaith Wrote: Oh. Well, thanks for letting us know I guess.

wouldnt S57 be his 4th season anyway

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

11-12-2020, 01:35 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
11-12-2020, 01:07 PMMutedfaith Wrote: Oh. Well, thanks for letting us know I guess.

Yes, but still, some communication with the team he's currently on would be nice.

I hope the IRL stuff gets better, and it's been good having you around!

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

11-12-2020, 01:35 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:

Being IA at 480 TPE, he easily couldve cleared waivers for a 5th season.

11-12-2020, 02:50 PMMutedfaith Wrote:
11-12-2020, 01:35 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: wouldnt S57 be his 4th season anyway

Being IA at 480 TPE, he easily couldve cleared waivers for a 5th season.

i mean i guess, but is that really worth being passive aggressive to users about having real life stuff to deal with? Can't imagine I'd ever want to play for a junior team that acts like I owe them something in my retirement post.

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

I’ve been inactive for a month now and only came back at this point to give you an extra season but

11-12-2020, 02:03 PMroastpuff Wrote:
11-12-2020, 01:35 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: wouldnt S57 be his 4th season anyway

Yes, but still, some communication with the team he's currently on would be nice.

I mean like, personally, this feels like a pretty good way of communicating things. I'm not sure how him going into Detroit and saying "I'm retiring" and then doing this post makes the situation any different?

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

11-12-2020, 05:45 PMMazatt Wrote:
11-12-2020, 02:03 PMroastpuff Wrote: Yes, but still, some communication with the team he's currently on would be nice.

I mean like, personally, this feels like a pretty good way of communicating things. I'm not sure how him going into Detroit and saying "I'm retiring" and then doing this post makes the situation any different?
You dont see how talking to the team youre playing on before posting your retirement thread on the forum would make the situation different? Ok.

11-12-2020, 03:44 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
11-12-2020, 02:50 PMMutedfaith Wrote: Being IA at 480 TPE, he easily couldve cleared waivers for a 5th season.

i mean i guess, but is that really worth being passive aggressive to users about having real life stuff to deal with? Can't imagine I'd ever want to play for a junior team that acts like I owe them something in my retirement post.
Wasnt passive agressive about his RL stuff, but about how we had to find out about him retiring.

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2020, 06:32 PM by Mutedfaith.)

11-12-2020, 05:40 PMhockeyfan Wrote:

I’ve been inactive for a month now and only came back at this point to give you an extra season but

Well, in that case thanks for at leasting waiting for the offseason post. Though a bit of a heads up wouldve been nice.

Good luck with the RL stuff, and hope you find the time to return to the SHL in the future.

11-12-2020, 06:28 PMMutedfaith Wrote:
11-12-2020, 05:45 PMMazatt Wrote: I mean like, personally, this feels like a pretty good way of communicating things. I'm not sure how him going into Detroit and saying "I'm retiring" and then doing this post makes the situation any different?
You dont see how talking to the team youre playing on before posting your retirement thread on the forum would make the situation different? Ok.
You'd figure out about 2 minutes earlier yet the situation is the same. There can understandably be some frustration you didn't know this before but also it doesn't impact anything of the situation and doesn't call for passive aggressively going around the retirement thread. End result is the same yet you oddly feel compelled to act out slightly. I just genuinely don't understand.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

11-12-2020, 06:32 PMMutedfaith Wrote:
11-12-2020, 05:40 PMhockeyfan Wrote: I’ve been inactive for a month now and only came back at this point to give you an extra season but

Well, in that case thanks for at leasting waiting for the offseason post. Though a bit of a heads up wouldve been nice.

Good luck with the RL stuff, and hope you find the time to return to the SHL in the future.

heads up that you werent getting a 5th season out of a player? I mean, i feel like you shouldve planned for his retirement in S57 the season you drafted him

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG