Create Account

S57 St. Louis Scarecrows Interested Prospect Thread

Player Name: Jesse Trudeau
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? I am, I like the feel of the team
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Teleporting 
What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim? Darude Sandstorm 

What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? Meat lovers with fries and honey garlic wings.

[Image: kEAy80k.md.gif]

Player Name: Danny C
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows?
I've been taught to hate the Scarecrows SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  Falcons
But if you draft me I'll have skreeed my last and make it my lifes goal to make scarecrow noises instead
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick?
Does time travel count? I would make a fortune on wall street and live out my days quietly lol
What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim?
Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) by Journey. Nats fans know why
What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it?

Peperoni. Garlic sauce is good, and beer.

I'm pretty active in the PBE and plan to have this be my secondary league. I should be a solid earner if a little quiet on discord. Will certainly still hang out in discord tho! 

[Image: never_in_doubt.png]

Player Name: Golden Face
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Of course!
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? That kid who turns into a puddle is sky high was under rated, so im going to choose that.
What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim? Whats new pussy cat- Tom Jones
What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? My favorite Pizza is BBQ sauce, Chicken and Pineapple. Just a Pepsi to drink is fine.

Player Name: Fredrik Stefansson
Sure, just know that I come from Detroit.

Teleportation, no more crap transit for me then!

Probably Hell Yeah by Rev Theory, pretty sick to me!

Usually get a meat lovers (bacon, ham, pepperoni, sausage). Sometimes garlic sticks but depends on how abusive I've been with my wallet. Pepsi is the go to for a drink.

[Image: wimftXZ.png]

Player Name: Ric Charlesworth
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Yes. I'm interested in everyone.
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Time travel. Easiest way to make money.
What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim? Magic Fountain.
What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? Hawiian pizza with BBQ sauce.

Player Name: Ruedi Huber, LW 

Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? 100% Of course, being new I'm open to all teams but the branding of this team really stands out to me

If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick?Teleportation for sure. It would do away with useless travel and free up more time. Not to mention dinner in Italy and dessert in France weekly would be nice.

What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim? Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the Machine

What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? I'm not much of a side guy, I like to fill up on the main course although water is much appreciated. I love Hawaiian pizza (don't crucify me) and anything with some meat on it.

Player Name:
Paul Binder

Sure! I'm not turning any team away with this being my first season.
I kinda like Aquaman's talk to fish and breathe underwater thing. It's kind of useless in a fight, but I'm a pacifist for the most part, so just being able to go to the ocean and chill with fish and shit seems pretty dope.
Not sure exactly what song off the top of my head, but probably something by Comeback Kid. Canadian hardcore band seems like a good fit for a hockey goal song.
Pepperoni, green peppers, mushrooms, always topped with red pepper flakes and hot sauce. Anything else is fine and dandy, but that seems to be my go-to. Wings and bread sticks are good and dandy as well, but I usually keep it on the cheap side and just go with the pizza itself. Beer is a must for pairing.
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 06:07 PM by cahtah haht.)

Player Name: Travis Konecny
-Of course! 
-100% shot accuracy. May not be a true super power but hey every team will want to have me
-Weezer - Can't Stop Partying
-Just pineapple and nothing else

11-12-2020, 01:33 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote:
[Image: w5jk4zU.png]

Player Name:
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Yes, awesome branding.
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Mind control.
What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim? Rick and morty theme song
What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? No sides, no dip, beer or wine whatever I have.

Please Feel Free to Contact Us on the Site or Discord at Any Time!

GM: @Capt_Blitzkrieg / Capt_Blitzkrieg#5089
Co-GM: @EricNCSU / EricNCSU#4481

Scarecrows Good Luck to All of You! We Hope to See You in the Locker Room! Scarecrows

Player Name: Nike Kickz Jr

I have in the past. It seems like a fine place to live.

Finger gun that shoots money.

WE LIKE TO PARTY, WE LIKE, WE LIKE, WE LIKE TO PARTY

Sauce, Cheese, the good stuff. Meat here and there. And yes, you get dessert with pizza. And a nice large milkshake. Flavor is dealers choice.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2020, 03:18 PM by Kierkan.)

- Player Name: Richard LaFleur

- Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows?

I'm interested in any team that has a chill, fun environment that won't mind showing a rookie the ropes of the league.

- If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick?

Freeze time!

- What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim?

- What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it?

Ham and Pineapple with cheesesticks on the side.
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2020, 02:07 PM by Canadice.)

Yes, as much as any other teams.

Flight or teleportation, I hate travelling.

just replace Luleå with Tomas.

Not much, maybe french fries on occasion.