Create Account

S57 St. Louis Scarecrows Interested Prospect Thread

[Image: w5jk4zU.png]

WELCOME TO SEASON 57!

Whether you're new to the SHL, new to simulation leagues in general, or have been here before, there are plenty of reasons why the St. Louis Scarecrows might be the right team for you! St. Louis is a pretty great team if you want to be active in the league. We have a friendly, supportive locker room and our team has a warm, dry sense of humor. We have very proud and vocal alumni, and we firmly believe in "the more, the merrier".
  The last couple of seasons have been rough for our team, for sure. We didn't draft well last season, and have made first round exits in the Playoffs. Couple that with losing players to age, inactivity, and the SHL, and we're in rebuilding stage before making a good Cup run.

That's where you come in! I know there's a lot of these threads to fill out, so I'll keep ours brief.

Player Name:
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows?
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick?
What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim?
What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it?

Please Feel Free to Contact Us on the Site or Discord at Any Time!

GM: @Capt_Blitzkrieg / Capt_Blitzkrieg#5089
Co-GM: @EricNCSU / EricNCSU#4481

Scarecrows Good Luck to All of You! We Hope to See You in the Locker Room! Scarecrows

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Player Name: Kermit Murphy
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? PM me about it
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Super speed
What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim? Big Poppa - Notorious BIG
What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? Just cheese, a root beer on the side probably idk

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2020, 02:12 PM by bjkman.)

Player Name: Greg "Taskmaster" Davies

I'm interested in any team that will accept me as a player who will do his tasks every week and level up until he is good enough to be called up to the big league. I'm a community player (I'm still in every discord of my past PBE and ISFL teams) who will enjoy his time in the locker room with any team. St. Louis could be an awesome experience for me!

Teleportation but like Google Maps rules where you can only teleport where you can see. You can't be too overpowered! I'm lazy but I like the option where I can't be sooo lazy where I don't need to do at least a bit of work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-nr1nNC3ds

Kickass Guitar, and Kickass smart lyrics.

But you ask me "If we're all celebrating, why are the lyrics important?" well they aren't but, I just want to hear a crowd rock out to

"Put me on a pedestal and I'll only disappoint you
Tell me I'm exceptional, I promise to exploit you
Give me all your money, and I'll make some origami, honey
I think you're a joke, but I don't find you very funny"

It's Ironic because I'm successful by scoring a goal.

I like Pepperoni and Green Olive as my go-to pizza combination, but switching out Green Olives for Sausage or Pineapple once in a blue moon is just as good of a choice. I'm a big wings and Italian subs guy so those go great on the side, but most often then not I won't order breadsticks because they are pretty much just pizza crust. I will order Coca-cola products if they have that or Dr. Pepper, with Pepsi products I go with Pepsi & Genadine. I'm not an alcohol guy.

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2020, 02:16 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Player Name: #A-Rye Izzy
Profile:HERE
Update Page: HERE

Absolutley, STL is one of the greatest franchises of all time. I would be honoured!

Id choose what ever super power Joe K is using. He's a smart fella.

Your the best - Karate Kid Song.

Pepperoni, Sausage, Feta Cheese and Green Olives... with Orange Soda!
#Delicious.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Player Name:
Jean-Locke Zidane

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh.    Once a crow, always a crow

That's a tough one, so many good choices. I guess time/space travel?

Another tough choice. Ding dong the witch is dead? Ja-ja Ding Dong? TBD

Feta Cheese and Bacon, sometimes pepperoni too.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2020, 03:12 PM by Sivart.)

Player Name: Basil Sivart

Yup. Currently no teams that I wouldn't want to play for.

flying would be cool - mind control is OP though.

Move Bitch - Ludacris

Bacon, pepperoni, pineapple.

[Image: regsivart.gif]
[Image: SyiOY8U.png] [Image: rwqM7d3.png]

Player Name

Hunter Sharpe

I guess maybe a better question here is do YOU want me to play for the St. Louis Scarecrows? In all seriousness, this will be my first simulation league and I have zero preference on who ends up drafting me as long as I have the availability to have a good relationship with the teammates that I play with! I'm completely open in terms of questioning and all of the above! I'm about as much of a "free" agent as you can get. In terms of your team, I love your team logo, so I guess that gets you bonus points! 

I would definitely choose to have the ability to be invisible whenever I wanted! I would definitely only use this power for good things, there's no way I'd do anything bad... Or would I?

We Are The Champions by Queen! Perhaps this will reign true in S57 if you draft me!

I'm pretty laid back when it comes to putting things on pizza. I enjoy pepperoni, meat, peppers, you name it! I might not choose to have pineapple on my pizza if I had the power to, but there's something that I can't live without when I eat pizza at home or at a restaurant. Ranch dressing! I dip my pizza in ranch dressing for every bite and it's next-level delicious. On a non-pizza related note, I pretty much dip everything in ranch! #ketchupisgross

[Image: N6S9i5r.png]
Thank you to @Carpy48 and @rum_ham for the signatures!
<!> Update Page <!> Player Page <!>
Scarecrows Barracuda Latvia   Latvia Barracuda Scarecrows 

Player Name: Luc Blouin
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? I'm open to playing for anyone, I want to have a new experience with this new player so I am open to anywhere. Smile
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? I would have the ability to give out and take back super powers from others.
What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim? I'd go old school with Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name Of
What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? I like almost anything on pizza, except anchovies, that shit is gross.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Player Name: Max Müller
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Yes. I was once told that St Louis was one of the best two teams to be on. The GMs are also very nice people. I also heard Serpe is on the team.
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Superpowers always seem to be more trouble than they're worth so I would pick nothing.
What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim? I have no idea.
What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? Ham, mushroom and sweetcorn. Gotta have coke with it. Also those garlic mushrooms as a starter. Also the bowls of salad (actually just pasta lol) that come free with the pizza.

Player Name:
Kit Kirkstone
I'm up for playing with any SMJHL team.
Flying, because I'm sure it would help me get over my fear of heights.
Ante Up - MOP
I love bacon and feta together on a pizza. Gotta have some soda pop with it too.

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

Player Name:
Jörg Fuchs

Definitely, being a DFA for St. Louis was an awesome experience, being able to come back full time would be an honor.

I always thought telekinesis would be a cool super power, could be subtle but also really cool. Also being able to block and shoot pucks with my mind would be a cool advantage on the ice!

The Offspring - You're Gonna Go Far, Kid

Can never go wrong with sausage, mushroom and green peppers with a side of wings

[Image: giphy.gif]

Player | Update | Twitter
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2020, 06:25 PM by r0tzbua.)

Player Name: Finn von Murphenstein

I loved being with ya'll as a DFA and while it's hard to say as a totally new player, I liked what I saw Smile

Being invisible. Don't ask further questions, thank you.

Falco - Vienna Calling

Salami, Prosciutto, Mushrooms and corn. And a nice sour on the side (in summer) or a good IPA (in winter). And then throw some Tabasco on that boi.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

Player Name: Roboute Guilliman
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? I am definitely interested in playing for you guys. Seeing that you guys are in a rebuilding time I would love to come in and help in anyway I can. My goal is to be a reliable player my team can count on. 
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? I have always wanted the ability to slow down time. Not that because I move very fast but that my mind can slow everything down and take in and process everything super quickly. 
What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim? Being a music nerd my song would be "Brooklyn" by the Youngblood Brass Band. 
What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? My pizza order is Ham and Pineapple with BBQ sauce instead of marinara sauce. With a Root-beer or Cream soda.

Player Name:
Ole Olsen

For sure. I'd be happy to play for anyone. I will say you guys have a really unique brand, and that's pretty intriguing.

Honestly? I'd take "super billionaire" or whatever Batman has. I'm not going to have scientists coming after me to test me or whatever, and maybe I can make some charities happy, too.

Or flight.

Superman - Goldfinger

Pepperoni extra cheese. I'm a simple guy with simple tastes. Although sometimes an alfredo sauce pizza with chicken, bacon, and light onion is pretty good, too.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

Player Name: Zayne Rotzbua ( not to be confused with the user r0tzbua)

Hell yeah. I've enjoyed my time here so far.

The ability to absorb all the superpowers.

The Gap Band - You Dropped A Bomb On Me the music video must be played on screen

pepperoni, or chicken bacon ranch. Gotta get some cheezy breads.