Create Account

S57 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects Thread

1) What is your player's name and position?

Hunter Sharpe - LW

2) What is your player's archetype? Pass first or shoot first and defensive or offensive focused?

I'd like to be a playmaker this upcoming season. I'm not looking to be the star that scores all of the goals right off the bat, although I do still want to score as frequently as I can, but instead, I'm looking to stack up on assists. When I play hockey in real life, I don't tend to be the one to rush in and deke past everyone to get a shot off. If we're in the offensive zone, I'd be more likely to float it out front or perhaps just drop it back to the defense, and that's what I'm looking to do with my player as well. I'd like to be a passive-aggressive offensive player where I'm with our offense when we're going for the goal, but I'm never too far off from backchecking to support the defense when I'm needed. If my player's attributes could reflect that, it would be the most ideal situation for me!

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?

This is my first time participating in the SHL and I'm very excited to get into my very first season!

4) Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc?

As for the site navigation aspect, I believe I'm starting to get the hang of it! It took a few days, but I officially know where most, if not everything, is and how to get there. The biggest thing that you could offer me is assistance in developing my player and helping me advance his career to the best of his ability. Giving me tips about how I should adjust my attributes and reminders on the tasks I need to get done would be greatly appreciated. 

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?

I do! I have been using discord for about 3 years now and I check my discord very frequently!

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in Discord?

In terms of Discord activity, I've gotta give it a 9-10 for sure. I'm always up for a chat on discord and, like I said, I check it very frequently. I'm very excited to begin my very first season, so I've found myself checking the site a lot recently just to make sure I don't fall behind in this critical off-season time period. In terms of site activity, I'd most likely give myself an 8-9. The main reason why I wouldn't be available is the fact that I am a junior in high school and I'm doing my best to achieve the best grades that I can.

7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?

This one's an easy one. I'd love to have a close-knit group that has a good time together while winning the championship Wink In all seriousness, I'd really like to be able to come into a locker room and feel accepted and feel as though there's a friendship to be built. I'd love if the locker room I enter doesn't solely depend on the SMJHL, but also just general topics are discussed and perhaps video game playing! I'd love to make some new friends in the locker room and winning a championship with them would simply be the cherry on top!

8) Do you have any experience with FHM6?

As with a lot of things around here, I'm being exposed to it for the very first time. I hadn't heard about it up until now and it seems like a very cool game. I've watched some of the sim streams as the seasons of both the SHL and SMJHL have come to a close and it's been very interesting. I could definitely see myself getting super excited as I watch my player pop up in plays and get to see his overall statistics at the end of the game. 

9) Is a hot dog a sandwich?

Considering that a sandwich is defined as 2 PIECES of bread with meat in between it, and a bun is just 1 piece of bread, I guess I'd say it is not a sandwich!

10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews?

Bradshaw got the Hollywood star before Crews did hahaha!

If you have any more questions, I'd be happy to answer them! Feel free to PM me on the site or DM me on discord (ImYolo#6588). Have a great rest of your day!

[Image: N6S9i5r.png]
Thank you to @Carpy48 and @rum_ham for the signatures!
<!> Update Page <!> Player Page <!>
Scarecrows Barracuda Latvia   Latvia Barracuda Scarecrows 

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects Thread - by ImYolo - 11-13-2020, 02:25 PM