Create Account

Upcoming Season Preview 2X Media Bonus

Upcoming  Season Preview
Hey, Well I guess it is time we give you the preview of Steve's upcoming rookie season. Now that the playoffs are over for the Anaheim Outlaws, every player is putting their minds towards the next season and is now getting ready, Steve already played about 30 games with Anaheim and has 12 Points. Steve is basically going into his rookie season, as he hasn't played an entire season yet. Steve is training on and off the ice a lot, getting better! Today in the preview we will be looking at the worse teams and looking into their roster, and giving our own opinion on how their roster is looking, and how they can get better. So I was thinking we could start off and look into Steve's team, Also known as the Anaheim Outlaws! 

Anaheim Outlaws
Anaheim Outlaws, A top team, that had an unfortunate ending in their season as they lost some good players and ended in the first round in the playoffs. Now that the playoffs are over, and Vancouver has taken the win, Anaheim will be making all their moves and be preparing for the SMJHL Draft. Now, Let's take a look at their roster and some of their top players. Now, Anaheim has a pretty good roster, except there is about only 3 people with 500+ TPE. The top TPE player on Anaheim looks to be Ryu Jones, With 600+ TPE. Ryu Jones has 50 Games Played, With 16 goals and 27 assists for a total of 43 points. I think that the Anaheim Outlaws will need to make some changes to their roster if they want to make a championship run in the upcoming season, Maybe draft some good players! Anaheim ended right in 4th place to clinch their playoff spot. I think that A good amount of players on the Outlaws will need to start maxing out their TPE earning, and writing media on a weekly basis, as well as graphics. Now, time for the important players to keep your eyes on!!!

Outlaws Right Wing, Willing to do anything in his power to take home a win, 8 Games Played with 2 Assists, A Team Player, Casey Outlaw!!!

Outlaws Center, Willing to get his hands dirty, Looking for a championship in the Upcoming Season, 26 Games played with 4 Goals And 8 Assists, Steve Tkatchuk!!!

Outlaws Center, More of a defensive style center, With 28 Games Played with 3 Points, Kaampo Kampainien!!!!

Outlaws  Right Defense, Good earner with 263 TPE, A Team Player, Will do anything in his power to get himself some assists, Michael Scotch!!

Outlaws Goalie, Great Goalie with 285 TPE, Will do anything to make those saves, Trains 24/7, .900 Save Percentage, Vincent Mietitore!!

Anchorage Armada
The Anchorage Armada, Ending There Season in 2nd Place with a playoff spot, Won round 1. The Anchorage Armada are a very good team with a very good roster, I dont think they will need as many moves this offseason. They have a stacked roster with a player that is at 800 TPE!! The Anchorage Armada's management is doing anything in there power to win a championship next season! The Top TPE Player on their team, Bork Lazer!! Bork is a big reason that they made the playoffs this season, 3 Goals, 17 Assists, A Total of 20 Points, He plays solid defense, with amazing passes for those assists. The Anchorage Armada, Is all putting their mindset towards the next season, training, practicing, and doing everything possible to improve! They have a good goalie, too, another reason they are winning. They should keep the goalie. 

Carolina Kraken
The Carolina Kraken, Top team in their division, finishing in first place. Almost made the finals, there best player, Axel Foley!! Axel was guarantee a big reason they finished in 1st and had some really good results! I am looking to keep my eye on Axel and see where he goes in his career because he looks very interesting and good! Carolina Kraken's GM is Sv7n A guy I was told does the Friday Night Podcasts. S7ven is a good GM I would assume, based on how he does podcasts! I would not need to really see any roster moves by the Kraken, Except for getting some rookies that can develop with the team.

Colorado Raptors
The Colorado Raptors, Very Unlucky team, Almost finishing last in their division. This is surprising because the Colorado Raptors have a pretty good TPE Based Roster. The best player on there team that I look Forward to watching is Aumy Jr.Aumy is a LD with 50 GP, 15 Goals, 20 Assists, The best Defender I have seen so far! I really cant wait to start watching Aumy, and I hope hes in the SHL Soon enough. The Colorado Raptors need to make some big changes if they want to do better next season and be a championship contending team!

Steve Tkatchuk's Preview Analysis.
Steve Tkachuk's full season preview, Steve is training hard, and is expected to place in a decent place in the SHL Draft. Steve is wanting to be drafted by the Calgary Dragons, Because they are a really good team, and he wants to play for them, Or the New Orleans Spectres. New Orleans is a very good team, they are a pretty good team, and he really wants to play for them.

That's All I Have For You Today, Thanks.