Create Account

S57 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects

[Image: Anchorage.png]

Welcome to Armada's prospects thread! As you usually have to do all 10 of them I am fine with short answers as I can always reach out to clarify anything with you on my own. Just please give at least clear enough answers that I can understand more about how you will fit into the locker room if we pick you up!

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") 

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Noel Blanchet - C

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
Ryan Getzlaf esque. Good offensively, physical, won't hurt you on D

A few hours each evening and some time on the weekends usually. I may not jump into every gaming session but activity on the forum/discord won't be an issue.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
Yes and yes. JT3#5671

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint")
Booooo @Gwdjohnson boooooooooooooo

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Sure thing

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2020, 07:15 PM by r0tzbua.)

Linked, but still: Finn von Murphenstein, Right Defence (Rushing Defenceman)

Main idea is a guy who comes rushing out of the defence and puts in the thing into the other thing.

6+

Yes, r0tzbua#7687

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") 
I don't know @Gwdjohnson but I only heard bad things about him. That can't be a good thing.

Yeah, of course!

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

Kermit Murphy, C

Good

My wife left me so lots

Sure do, @Waters#6942

[Image: unknown.png]

Probably best if we talk yeah

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

I'll do it anyway, Greg Davies - Right Wing

I'm still working on getting that decided. I will be using my Rookie Redistribution at the end of the season to better match my stats when I figure it out.

I can always fit in enough time to do my TPE tasks... I'm the "Taskmaster" after all! But if you need a number I would say at least 5

yes, bjkman#0426

Well besides hearing that he didn't meet Ass for a pint,

From what I can see on discord Gwd Takes the lords name in vain
https://discord.com/channels/60289323162...9808568320

He swears
https://discord.com/channels/60289323162...2680803379

and he even calls himself bad
https://discord.com/channels/60289323162...0432891924

Yes

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2020, 10:48 PM by rapideagle.)

It should be linked in my sig but just in case:
Jörg Fuchs - Right Defense

I'm trying to be a well rounded, two-way defenseman.

Free to work on tasks and whatnot usually an ~2 hrs a week I would guess. But on discord I'm basically always there.

rapideagle#1590 I'm basically on all the time bc of insomnia :D

@Gwdjohnson is bad bc the Otters couldn't win in ISFL ;-;

Yea, My DMs are always open, especially on discord bc I'll always see those first.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Player | Update | Twitter

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Roboute Guilliman - Center

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? I want to be a reliable player that fills wherever the team needs me. Doesn't matter to me if its goal scoring or setting people up or just winning a ton of faceoffs if that's what's needed. 

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) im going to try to set aside 4-5 hours a week for stuff like SHL

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) Hazack [Luke]#3752 I'm on discord daily as its a main form of communication with many of my friends.

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint")  It has come to my attention that deep down @Gwdjohnson secretly hates hockey. Only bad people hate hockey. And if you hate hockey it makes you a bad person. Therefore, he is without a doubt a bad person.. Your Honor, I rest my case. 

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) If you have more things you want to know by all means reach out and lets chat!

Ole Olsen - Left Defense

A "goon that can actually play hockey" is my goal.

6+ for sure. I spend way too much time on sim leagues.

You bet. Amidships#9779

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person?
I don't know if they're a bad person as I've never met them. Now that I've tagged you, hey bud. How's it going?

Sure. Hit me up on Discord.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

Zayne Rotzbua - LD

Agitator, goon,

too many, don't judge me

yes and yes, all too much

5. Why is @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] a bad person? (Make sure you tag @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") 
I'm assuming GWD are his initials and Johnson is his last name. Which means he has like 2 first names and you can't trust anyone with two first names. @Gwdjohnson 

Of course!

Link in my sig

I'm chasing that Four Star Cup, that's all I'm hoping for.

I'm free all the time really since I'm still unemployed, but even when working I was spending a couple of hours every day doing work related to the SHL.

Grapehead#4089

5. Why is Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") 

@Gwdjohnson I don't think you're a bad person

Absolutely!!

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Jean-Locke Zidane RD

Big bad D. Agitator or punishing. I want hits, fights, and shot blocks mostly.

Depends on the week, I’m pretty much around discord all day.

Nictox#0016

Gabe bad. Very bad.

Sure.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2020, 01:39 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Hi!

#A-Rye Izzy
Profile - *HERE*
Updates - *HERE*

a playmaking defender who will do what ever it takes to represent my team well and win some 4 star cups. 

I'm an SHL addict. (minus the vicodins)

Yes and yes!

When the walls of injustice creeped in on the SHL ...@Gwdjohnson believed in #Justice4#A-Rye .. thats why i have nothing bad to say about Luketd Heart

absolutley, i think this is a great SMJHL franchise and would be honored for any consideration in playing for the Armada. good luck fellas!  Armada

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Pavel Jeziak - RW

Be gooder than others, score goals, play good defense.

6+

I use it a lot. Leppish#1388

He's stinky @Gwdjohnson

Possibly.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Billy Benson: Right Defense. 

I modeled my player to be like Tom Wilson. I would love to be an enforcer defenseman, but I will do whatever the team needs. 

6+. I am in 3 sim leagues. ISFL, PBE, and SHL now. I have the time to dedicate to them. 

I am on discord all the time. Supertardis101#0180

5. Why is @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] a bad person? (Make sure you tag @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") 

@Gwdjohnson is a stinky poo-poo head who takes puppies and babies and puts them into a stew for eating. 

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know

I have no attachments in this league. I would love for any team to reach out to me.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

Basil Sivart - RD (in sig)

Defencive-focused defence first, possibly expanding into a 2-way player

Enough to have a good player here.

Have it and use it (Sivart#9607)

@Gwdjohnson could be a bad person, I really don't know.  I gather they didn't meet Ass for pint.

Yep, no problem

[Image: regsivart.gif]
[Image: SyiOY8U.png] [Image: rwqM7d3.png]