Create Account

S57 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
C Dogwood Maple

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
I'd like to be an assist-heavy offense centerpiece.  Helping to run the offense.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
6+.  I'm usually on discord and various sim forums and plan on being a max earner here.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
dogwoodmaple#1747

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") 
I choose to ignore this question.  Special consideration to the Armada if someone from Anchorage DMs me with proof of up repping me.

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

Absolutely!  I'm in a DSFL War Room and a part of the scouting process, so I always enjoy chats with GMs and scouts.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects - by dogwoodmaple - 11-15-2020, 07:22 PM