Create Account

S57 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Jonny Tsunami LW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Offensive Savant, get to the open space, rip one timers, score goals

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) I work on a computer, so I'm usually on discord daily.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) Yes, 3angelorussell #7156

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") Don't know him so he's a huge asshole until proven otherwise lol

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Yes, I'd be honored to get drafted to any team interested in me.

[Image: TNUT2f6.png]
[Image: rL8frIL.png]
[Image: jOCBbVg.gif]
[Image: 6Hefllo.gif]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
mew two RW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
sniper 

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
well I work from home, so about 40 (laughing emoji)

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
yes zeagle1#0007

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") 

pinging randos is weird 

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
sure i guess

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Luc Blouin - RD

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
Looking to make a two way D man

Not much because of all the time I spend on this site. Tongue

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
I'm on discord constantly. DrunkenTeddy#1516

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint")
I love Gabe, but I have it on good authority that he's a trump supporter and he hates white people, he's an oxymoron of sorts.

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Anytime you want to talk, let me know, I'm on discord all the time, and would be happy to discuss it further. Smile

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Friedensreich Hundertwasser (RW) 

Let me help other players score goals I'm an ass(ist) man

Lots at the moment with covid

I do indeed, filled mostly with isfl junk Asked Madden#5603

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") 
Gwdjohnson is a stinky otter and everyone knows Sabercats are better. Plus he made a huge social Faux pas and didn't meet ass for a pint. 
In reality, I haven't spoken to him I'm sure he's lovely. 

I know nothing about any team, feel free to fire me some chat and I'll happily have one.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2020, 03:33 PM by DApolloS.)

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Leon Schweingruber - C

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Two way center with an offensive upside.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Maybe 6+, sometimes more

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) DApollo#5191

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") dont know them

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) if you guys want to know more, for sure. I respond quicker on discord.

C Dogwood Maple

I'd like to be an assist-heavy offense centerpiece.  Helping to run the offense.

6+.  I'm usually on discord and various sim forums and plan on being a max earner here.

dogwoodmaple#1747

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") 
I choose to ignore this question.  Special consideration to the Armada if someone from Anchorage DMs me with proof of up repping me.

Absolutely!  I'm in a DSFL War Room and a part of the scouting process, so I always enjoy chats with GMs and scouts.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

It is linked, but Bjorn Jakobsen, Left Defense
Offensive defenseman, trying to be involved in offense.
5ish?
Very active, ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ but in the holiday szn#7241
Hi @Gwdjohnson
If you guys are interested in my player, sure!

max müller, lw

i would like to get a lot of points

all of them

yes

i love gabe

who knows

Gerry Atrick - LW

2-way Offense

More than enough, Been killing it on these tasks and money making.

Yes, Yes. Ruihu#7327

He took away my half TPE on this task, So now I have to act like I want to play for QCC.

Sure, If I'm needed, why not?

It's in my signature, but I'll make it easy for you! My player is Hunter Sharpe (LW).

Within the next few seasons, I'm hoping to be a major playmaker. Instead of having a lot of goals in my first few seasons, I'm looking to have lots of assists and a good +- on the ice. I'm making it a personal goal to attempt to receive 20+ points within my rookie season, and I hope that my player attributes can contribute to a lot of assists and overall just a great contribution to the team. 

It's a little bit difficult to estimate considering I am in school and my hours could vary, however, I'm generally very free. I can definitely put forward 6-7+ hours towards the league. Through discord, I'm always available for a chat as I check it quite frequently. I've found this league to be quite exciting, so I intend on making sure I'm an active participant once I'm drafted. 

I do use discord and have been using it for around 3 years now! My discord tag is ImYolo#6588.

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person?

There could possibly be many reasons why he is a bad person, however, it ultimately comes down to the fact that he didn't meet Ass for a pint and that is simply unforgivable!! >:( 

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage?

Yes! Please feel free to reach out to me! The door is always open (which is scary because I'm probably going to get robbed soon).

[Image: N6S9i5r.png]
Thank you to @Carpy48 and @rum_ham for the signatures!
<!> Update Page <!> Player Page <!>
Scarecrows Barracuda Latvia   Latvia Barracuda Scarecrows 

Bean Beanman - RD (Two-way defender)

I am going to try to make Bean like Morgan Reilly but more defensively capable.

6+ hours - can't go anywhere due to the rona

SeymourSnatches#8493

5. Why is @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] a bad person? (Make sure you tag @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") 

I am a Leafs fan so I know what bad looks like pretty easily and that's @Gwdjohnson 

Yes! I am definetely interested in receiving further communications. We can talk about how bad @Gwdjohnsonis.

Gregory Goode- RD

Playmaking Defenseman

Quick back-of-napkin math says about about 40

Keenan#1025
Really depends on the flow of conversation. I'll stop in and if there's good conversation I like joining in, but I'm not one to sit with it open all day waiting for conversation. If there isn't a conversation active within a few minutes of me opening up, I'll try again in a few hrs though.

I'm just coming back from a bout of inactivity, I don't think I've ever met @Gwdjohnson but I can say that I have heard he's a bad person. It reminds me of this charming anecdote, in which he didn't even meet ass (who despite his name seems like a good person) for a pint. For shame.

Yeah, why not.

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? In Sig but Brian Davenport, RW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Sniper kind of player, a pure offensive threat.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Depends, if you're looking for activity I am pretty active.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) OldeDelaware#2157

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") I don't know if their a bad person, I certainly wouldn't go meet a human ass for a pint so maybe he isn't that bad. Or into ass.

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Sure.

Fredrik Stefansson - LW

Up and Down Winger/Two Way Forward

6+, quite a bit of free time on my hands to put into a team.

Of course, use it daily. The Professor#8839

He's the new GM of that stupid Armada team I keep hearing about, and it hurts my head.

Of course!

[Image: wimftXZ.png]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?  I am Narboza Manyarms and I play defense.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? I hope to play a combination of both defense and offense.  As they say on Shardang, "Narglaxo Flarb Gorp!"

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Time is a squared circle with many frayed ends.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)  I think I have it. No idea what my id is. Would have to find it if required.

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint")  @Gwdjohnson probably is stringy and does not respond well to marination.

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) You may contact me if you wish. I am, as the humans say, all ears.  Though I am mostly arms.