Create Account

S57 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospects

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Golden Face, RW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Anything that puts up some stats. I dont need a ton, im a team player, but i like to see im contributing

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) I have it and use it for other sim leagues. Dewalt27 #0979

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
Nikolaj Boyle LW dangler

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

Mostly a offensive player who is good at counter attacks and breaking forward

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

it varies but im online alot cause i have no life

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
Zayn#8373

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint")

@Gwdjohnson is a bad person mostly for disrespecting ass, i dont know @Gwdjohnson personally but @Gwdjohnson does not seem like someone you can trust, @Gwdjohnson @Gwdjohnson@Gwdjohnson@Gwdjohnson@Gwdjohnson@Gwdjohnson@Gwdjohnson@Gwdjohnson@Gwdjohnson

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

sure

1. My player is Jesse Trudeau a left wing speedster 

2. I'm hoping to build my player as a quick breakout player with terrific speed and hands as well as being able to rush back to cover any attacker.

3. It really depends, I work 12 hour days sometimes up to 6 days a week but what free time I do have will be spent on here.

4. I do have a discord it's Outofthetoaster#3915

5. I'v heard a lot of rumors about @Gwdjohnson though i'v never met him as I'm new here his bad reputation is known far and wide

6. Yes you can contact me anytime on here or via Discord.

[Image: kEAy80k.md.gif]

I'm Danny C, a LW.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

I want to work on defense first, then speed/ agility/ acceleration. Then I'll round it off by learning about how to pass/ shoot/ handle that weird black disk everybody seems so hot and bothered about.

6+ for sure. I spend a lot of time doing Sim team things in the PBE but still it's like a pandemic or whatever and all my neighbors just HAVE to go get trashed at Chillies so I gotta go stay inside

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

Plague#1015. I am on discord pretty much constantly. I try to respond to things on the fourm but the best way I can describe it is somebody sends you a fax and your left sitting there like "Dude... Email..."

5. Why is @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] a bad person? (Make sure you tag @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") 

[Image: gw_hatelol.png]
Can you believe @Gwdjohnson didn't meet Ass for a pint? I would have met Ass for a pint.

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

For sure! Feel free to reach out 

[Image: never_in_doubt.png]

Don't have a siggy (yet), but Paul Binder - LW Two Way Forward

Looking for a balanced play that melds high offensive production and solid defense. Hoping that I can get on a line with a good playmaker / sniper combo to really get the chemistry going. Training focus will first be on getting my defensive and physical stats up just a bit, then will go all in on offense.

It really varies from week to week, but usually 6+ (Sundays are basically my "I do whatever I want" day)

Yes! CaptainCamel#7799

5. Why is @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] a bad person? (Make sure you tag @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint")  
I've heard that the GWD in @Gwdjohnson stands for Grand Wanker Dunce. Not saying that's what I believe, only what I've heard... 

Certainly!
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 07:08 AM by .simo.)

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? - Ric Charlesworth, Centre

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? - Don't know much about hockey, I just want to have fun.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) - For sim leagues? A fair bit. I am usually on discord pretty much all the time. Get updates in weekly.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? - Simo#6699

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint")  - No idea who this person is sorry. I'm sure they are a great person once you get to meet them.

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) - Sure.

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Ruedi Huber, LW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Ruedi is a power forward with a nose for the net. Plays a tough physical game and is hoping to round out his two-way play as well.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Like 20+ lol I work from home.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) I'm on it daily- Ruedi Huber#1005

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") I hear he drinks Orange juice straight from the carton. 

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Absolutely, especially if we get discounts on Alaskan cruises.

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 05:44 PM by Nike.)

Nike Kickz Jr, RW,
Pass first playmaker. Gimmie apples plz
Do I get to count sleeping hours as free? I mean I generally work 50+ hours a week?
I have discord, somewhere. I barely use it because I'm not sure how it works honestly.
5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint")
I will not shame a person I do not know.
Sure, but keep it short. I hate long winded PMs. I'm not going to read the whole thing. Life is too short for a long winded drawn out text about a simulation hockey league.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Rovolio Clocksberg Jr. RTWD

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?  A roman Josi of sorts.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) To many

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) yes and have been active. BloodPig#5273

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint")  I havent a clue what this means.

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) absolutely yes.

-Travis Konecny, LW
-Shooter/sniper, offensively minded
-It greatly varies but usually more than 7
-I am active on discord, my ID is:   Not T-Mac#2960
- @Gwdjohnson is a terrible person as I can only assume he is responsible for several war crimes. Don't actually know the dude though
-Yes, I am interested in Anchorage and would definitely be open to receiving a message. I would be open to playing for any team but I would like to start my career in Canada.

David S. Pumpkins - LW

I wanna slap pucks, eat ducks, and give fucks.
I'm a power forward

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh let's go with 3?

Rev#8763

i think garfield despacito jr. is an pretty cool guy, eh catch tudchdowns and dosen't afraid of anything
shame he didn't meet ass for a pint though, that can really do a number to one's reputation ya know?

oh hell yeah brother fire 'er up
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2020, 01:23 PM by Kierkan.)

Richard LaFleur - RD

Puck moving defenseman.

An unhealthy amount (6+)

Yup! Kierkan#0490

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") 

I'm not going to meme on someone I don't know, sorry!

My inxbox/discord is always open!

(in signature)

Offensive D-Man / PP quarterback

Fair amount of free time since I work from home

Yes I'm online most of the day - twix#6032

@Gwdjohnson idk you but u suck

For sure

[Image: A12A5Km.png]

Tomas Lind, LW

The one that's in front of the net and in the line of sight of the goalie.

Well define free? A couple of hours (10) each week at least.

Yes, Canadice#0985.

Haven't met the person but @Gwdjohnson seems like the type to plan to meet up, but then never show and and not call to inform of otherwise...

Sure.

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Daryl Urquhart, Left Defenseman

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? I’m hoping to develop into a solid defensive player who can work the puck forward and get our fore line in positions to put the puck away.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 10+

I have just recently started an account for SHL, urq660#2041

5. Why is @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] a bad person? (Make sure you tag @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint"
 @[b]Gwdjohnson is a bad person because he puts puppies and kittens in a burlap sack and makes them fight to the death (allegedly)[/b]

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) I would be very interested, indeed honoured, to be considered for the Armada!

[Image: A3AlstA.png]