Create Account

S57 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username?
only if lespoils personally invites me, zeagle1#0007

2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player?
RW sniper

3. If you're a new user, how are you enjoying the league so far?
If you're a recreate, what brought you back for a new player (and what do you want to get out of the J)?

great league, much better forums than ISFL
4. If you're a a new user, what are you looking to get out of your experience and being on a team?
If you're a recreate, would you like to be on the Raptors?
I like winning

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself (answer whatever you like) - Are you in school/adulting a job? Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)? Is a hot dog a sandwich? Do horses wear socks?

23, just graduated college, engineer, obsessed with crusader kings, i love all sports except baseball, hot dog is a taco, horses could wear socks i guess

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username?
I am on discord mostly for the ISFL. Discord is Dewalt27#0979

2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player?
I'm ok with whatever helps the team. Scoring goals is always exciting but anything that shows I'm making and impact would be cool. I expect to be pretty active.

If you're a recreate, what brought you back for a new player (and what do you want to get out of the J)?
SHL has been cool so far. Very impressed with how many seasons you've gone through and know some great users already from ISFL

4. If you're a a new user, what are you looking to get out of your experience and being on a team?
Not being familiar with SHL just help me learn the league and earn at a top level. A fun LR is always a nice bonus too.

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself (answer whatever you like) - Are you in school/adulting a job? Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)? Is a hot dog a sandwich? Do horses wear socks?

I work in sales, I'm a big sports fan, I mostly watch football but i play ultimate frisbee, kickball, beer league softball and I love golf. If I'm on the PC and not doing league stuff I'm playing EU4, or Rocket league most the time. hotdog is a sandwich, Horses wear leg warmers not socks.

Yup, DrunkenTeddy#1516

Two way D man, expecting to stay near the top of my draft class in activity.

It was time for Phelps to hang up the skates, he had a long run and I fought regression for a long time, so it was just the right time. I'd love to compete in the J and help my team win a cup ideally.

I'm open to every team, I am hoping to take this as a new experience and go where I go.

I work in IT for a company that manages hospitals in my area. I like gaming, lately I've mostly been playing Among Us and Phasmophobia. A hot dog is clearly a taco, but no, horses don't wear socks.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Oh yes - Asked Madden#5603

Support man winger - I plan on updating every week. Hopefully crack out enough media in the offseason each season to afford gear

Its good, though there isn't a huge amount for a DFA to do. Really enjoyed taking part in the Juniors competition for DACH though! 

Mostly a fun positive locker room. If I get some stats down the road - fantastic. 

I'm an adult with far too much spare time on my hands, helping raise a tiny human so often sleep deprived. I play rugby and watch American Football and have little to no clue about hockey. Horses primarily wear flip flops and a hot dog is indeed not a sandwich.

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username? DApolloS#5191

2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player? Two way center with an offensive upside. I hope to be active enough to keep my player growing.

If you're a recreate, what brought you back for a new player (and what do you want to get out of the J)? Its been alright. The Discord isn't too active.

4. If you're a a new user, what are you looking to get out of your experience and being on a team? Try and win and play regularly.

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself (answer whatever you like) - Are you in school/adulting a job? Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)? Is a hot dog a sandwich? Do horses wear socks? I enjoy football, im in the NSFL as well. I work for the railway (i drive trains), and I play on my PS4

Hello and welcome to the Colorado Raptors Interested Prospect Thread. We are working to build a great team with a fun locker room and want to know more about you. We get these can be tiring, so don't feel the need to write a novel for any answer and we can always talk more.

I'm very active on discord. dogwoodmaple#1747 is my username

I plan on being very active and being as close to a max earner as possible. I'd like to build a center who's heavily involved in the offense and helps facilitate scoring.  Assists, assists, and more assists. 

I'm a new user and really enjoying the league.  The community has been great and the forum as a whole is pretty easy to get used to.

As a new user, I'm trying to join a good, active locker room with hopes of winning a title.  I plan on being very active in my team's locker room, so that's what Colorado would be getting out of me.

I'm a huge Georgia Bulldogs fan and have been disappointed by my favorite sports teams (UGA, Braves, Falcons) more times than I can count.  A hot dog is not a sandwich and any arguments to the contrary are just absurd.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Yep, I am pretty active on discord, and my tag is ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ but in the holiday szn#7241

I am trying to build an offensive defenseman, Goal over trying to build an award winning player, is to be top TP in class.

I recreated because I fell behind rest of class, and just wanted a fresh start.

Yep, Logo looks nice, do not know too much about team, but I am happy to be anywhere.

I am a high school student, play soccer and basketball.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2020, 08:53 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

#A-Rye Izzy
Profile - https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=111138
Updates - https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=111151

Hi Birdman!

MikeIzzy2714

I'd like to build a strong all around 2 way defender with dynamic offensive upside. and someone who has been and will continue to be very active.

Theres a col alumni member that i really havnt gotten along with well over the years... that would probably make things difficult. outside of that issue i think the raptors are ++ franchise

My dad was the augment Mike Izzy who played in the SHL from S34-S55. I GM the Dragons.

You can also message me directly either on site or on Discord (LordBirdman#8555) and I'll be happy to answer any questions I can.

I hope you enjoy your experience with your SHL player and good luck at the draft next weekend!

Thank you for your time!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Yes, Ruihu#7327

Fully active, going for max earner status, 2-way offenseman, shoot first ask questions later.

I loved the experience, just had some problems to deal with so I was gone for a couple seasons.
A championship would be nice, some new guys to talk to.

Sure, why not? Other LR's are fun but it's not like we're enemies because of old teams we were on.

Hotdog is not a sandwich, I play lots of games.

I use discord and have been using it for about 3 years now! My discord username is ImYolo#6588.

I'd like to build a player that is more of a playmaker than a sharpshooter. I'm looking to build a player that has his point totals more centered on assists than goals in my first season and for multiple seasons to come. I'm looking to hopefully put up 20 points on the board in my rookie season and overall just be a big contribution to the team I play for.  I'm really excited to kick off the first season, so I intend to be very active as I participate in it. 

I'm actually really enjoying it! I love hockey and have been playing since I was 4 years old, so it's actually really exciting to be living out every kid's fantasy in a sim league. I've found that it's pretty complicated, however, now that I've figured out how to navigate the site, I'm fully ready to get into my first season of the SMJHL with whichever team picks me up!

4. If you're a new user, what are you looking to get out of your experience and being on a team?

Overall, I'm looking to find a nice locker room that I can utilize to make some new friends and overall just have a fun time. Although I am excited to experience the sim league with my teammates, I'd also just like to enjoy the time I spend with them and find common interests like video games to participate in with them. Outside of the locker room, I'm excited to be exposing myself to a new community of people and, so far, it's been a very enjoyable and welcoming experience. 

I enjoy this question a lot so bear with me based on the length of the answer. Hi! On discord and on the internet in general I go by Yolo, but my name is Quin. I'm 16 and I'm currently a junior in high school as I adjust to online learning due to the pandemic that is spreading like wildfire here in the United States. I was originally born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and my love for hockey developed there. I began skating when I was 4 and I was out on the ice in my tiny gloves and helmet the same year to try out hockey. I, although I found it very hard to stay on my feet, loved my first experience and have played hockey ever since. I've moved around a lot in my life and have lived in my hometown, the Cayman Islands, LA, San Francisco, and now where I currently live, Texas. You'd think that I may have to put my love for hockey to rest considering that when you think about Texas, the last thing you probably think they include in daily life is hockey, however, I've found a great program here and am playing high school hockey in a house league every Tuesday and Sunday. Outside of hockey, I really enjoy spending time with my friends whether it be online playing video games, out playing sports, or just having nice conversations and movie nights. I'm a very social person as you'll come to see. Some of the video games I play include Minecraft, Fall Guys, Rocket League, Among Us, GTA 5, Phasmophobia, etc. I enjoy playing pretty much every sport known to man and when a few of my friends come over for our weekly night hangouts, we tend to grab just about every sports equipment item we can and spend the rest of the night at the park. I enjoy spending time with my mom as we watch reality TV shows such as Survivor, Big Brother, and The Amazing Race! With the love of reality TV shows, I developed a nice little community on discord about 2 years ago based around it. I created a discord server a while ago and invited 2 friends to come help me host it as we intended on creating a Survivor season to be hosted on the server. We grabbed 15 contestants and we played through the season with a few bumps here and there, but ultimately, it was a huge success. We decided to host a season 2 and we, fast-forwarding, have now hosted 5 seasons of Survivor, 2 seasons of Big Brother, 1 season of The Amazing Race, and are currently casting for the second season of one we created called Rise To The Top. It's been a great experience overall and it's been one of the most fun things that I've done on discord. I really enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, swimming, and camping and I'm the first person to sign up for a hike at 7 in the morning. I intend to go to Texas A&M University in order to study veterinary medicine to become a small animal veterinarian in the future and save as many animals as I can!

If you have any more questions about really any topic, please don't be shy to message me on discord as I'm always regularly checking my DMs on there. Have a great day!!

[Image: N6S9i5r.png]
Thank you to @Carpy48 and @rum_ham for the signatures!
<!> Update Page <!> Player Page <!>
Scarecrows Barracuda Latvia   Latvia Barracuda Scarecrows 

SeymourSnatches#8493

I am trying to build my player like Morgan Reilly but more defensively responsible. I expect to be an active player - I just found sim leagues and am loving it.

I am absolutely loving it. This is something I always thought was a good idea but didn't know it existed

Looking to join a tight-knit group of players and just enjoy the game.

I work from home due to COVID so I am always around talking in discord about league stuff, sports stuff, and other random stuff. I play COD/Madden/ open to most games. Big Philadelphia Eagles fan and Leafs fan - I am use to suffering at this point. 

Hot dogs are sandwiches - meat between two pieces of bread = sandwich.
Horses do wear socks but only on the back hooves.

Keenan#1025
I'm not super active on discord, but I do hop in multiple times in a week.

Right now, my plan is to build an offensively minded defenseman, as you can probably tell with the 15 passing :p But I don't plan on neglecting the defensive side either. I plan on doing all PTs, ACs, and Weekly Training. I'm also fairly active in media.

Honestly, I was just kind of reminiscing about the good times I had had on the SHL previously and decided to look up if it was still kicking. I saw the new changes and it really brought me back to my first time joining. My number one goal for juny's is to win a cup, I've never won a 4-Star Cup with my previous 3 players, so it'd be really special to finally get one, but I'd also just like to meet some more people and have a great time on the site!

Raptors are pretty cool. Also looks like a place I should be able to earn some playing time as a young defenseman.

I'm 28 and live in Illinois. I have a full time job as a manager of a grocery store bakery. I live with my girlfriend, but while I work mostly 8a-4p, she works 3p-11p, so I tend to have a wealth of free time, especially during the week. Outside of the SHL I probably spend most of my time gaming (PS4 mostly). I play most anything though I enjoy RPGs the most (and have been on a pretty big JRPG kick lately).

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username? Yes, I am in the locker room already as a Colorado alum.

2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player? A sniper RW and I intend to be pretty active.

3. If you're a new user, how are you enjoying the league so far? If you're a recreate, what brought you back for a new player (and what do you want to get out of the J)? What brought me back is I love the people here. What do I wanna get out of the J? A four star cup and I'd love to get it done with the raps.

4. If you're a a new user, what are you looking to get out of your experience and being on a team? If you're a recreate, would you like to be on the Raptors? Hell yes, Raps for Life.

Am an adult, adulting a job that I love, my weird hobby is I pretend to be a hockey player on some site. I like all kinds of games from strategy to political, sports and shooting. I enjoy baseball from time to time. A hot dog is a taco. Maybe.

I use Discord daily (The Professor#8839)

A up and down winger and/or two way forward would be fantastic! I expect myself to be able to at the very least be on every other day if not every day developing my player.

I've had a great time in the league as of far! Enjoy being part of a sim league, and that's impart of the website giving a excellent experience.

I'm looking to join a LR where I can connect with players, where we can compete yet have fun as a team as it should be!

I'm a generic brown guy who resides in Calgary, AB, but I used to live in San Jose, CA for most of my life. I go to high school, play badminton, soccer, and hockey of course. I'm a diehard San Jose Sharks fan, and nothing will stop me from cheering on for them. I enjoy playing R6, FHM6, and Dead by Daylight. Hot dogs are not sandwiches, you're a psychopath if you think so. I guess horses wear their own versions of socks, haha.

[Image: wimftXZ.png]

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username? I could use it if required. I have an account. No idea what it is.

2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player? I am a defenseman that plans to be well rounded. Must like your solar system's star.

I crashlanded in a wonderful place named Interlaken. I have been enjoying the sights, but the cattle does not taste great.

I would like to experience the local flora and fauna in all of its glory.

There is little I can learn from your species other than odd customs and how to communicate with grunts and flapping pieces of meat together on my face. I will be spending my time sampling your culture and learning how to become an ice hockey player. I also study 3d-nano-phasetransdimensional-throat-singing.